My username on TGM ..........

stevenmilz

josh's date at akershus
Am I the only one who has never been a member on TGM?
I had never even HEARD of TGM until I learned about it from this forum maybe a month or so ago! Honestly, until we started being WDW regulars (FL seasonal passes), I didn't bother with much planning or Disney-related websites. Then I found easyWDW and really haven't looked elsewhere except for "specialty" information (resort maps, menus, etc) and of course to DisneyWorld.com. I told my DW back in the fall that this site looked good and had great potential -- glad I was right!

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
Lol, I just posted in another thread that we needed a thread like this! I didn't realize so many of us had the same names. Different pictures also throw me off...

I'm DoctorK pretty much everywhere Disney-related (here, TGM, DIS, mouseowners, Lines/touringplans, other places I'm sure). If any of you are on XBox at all, I'm DoctorK4 there (I help run a gaming group for old timers).

ceegibbs

don't call her cindy
Shhhhhhh. Don't tell.
Hmmm That quote didn't turn out right! Same, Same I meant to include! Also Hi Wendi Hi Sandy!

I'm the same. I started to use a differ avatar but thought, What the heck! Big Money and I love our Dumbo picture!

I studied this site beyond the forums a little more last night. I need to decode the December calender a bit more but if they will have me I think I found a new home. :wave:

pam931

I'm the same on both. No avatar, pics, or sig, though. But I haven't really posted much on the "social" boards over there, but I'm tempted to chat more here.

Pam

Kate

Kate034 on TGM, Katemomto3 on Disboards, just plain Kate here. Haven't been planning as much this trip so have not been around a ton, but as a school teacher I am now on summer vacation! YAHOO more time to plan!

avic77

not at the rainy spot
Im Avic77 on Disboards and here. Never got to the forums on TGM. I am usually Avic77 on forums makes it easy for me to remember
A for first letter of first name Vic for Victoria (middle name and name I use) and well 77 the year of my birth... maybe i should drop that part I keep telling my age!! :ohwell:

Gratin

Lol, I just posted in another thread that we needed a thread like this! I didn't realize so many of us had the same names. Different pictures also throw me off...

I'm DoctorK pretty much everywhere Disney-related (here, TGM, DIS, mouseowners, Lines/touringplans, other places I'm sure). If any of you are on XBox at all, I'm DoctorK4 there (I help run a gaming group for old timers).

Hey you kept me up until 1:30 a.m. the other night (on a work night)
reading your travel report. LOL Family of the day x2. I wonder if that's a record?

mhart

I used the same name, mhart. I love seeing familiar people. I love this site. It feels like family.

Meg
(we leave for WDW tomorrow am!!)!:Banane34:

ceegibbs

don't call her cindy
Have a wonderful trip!

and little known fact ... if I remember correctly... Meg and I went to the same high school! Gulp I have a thirty year reunion next year.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
Hey you kept me up until 1:30 a.m. the other night (on a work night)
reading your travel report. LOL Family of the day x2. I wonder if that's a record?
Lol, thanks. I don't think so. I've heard of some people being Family of the Day at MK 2x in the same trip (we were MK + Epcot).

Godshalk3

Name's the same for me too - 3 members of our family (myself, DW and DS6). Nice to see so many familiar names here!

mhart

Thank you Janine and Cee, and yes we did go to the same high school. Our 30yr was back in 2010. We passed on it. Now if I would only lose about 30 lbs I might show up for the next one. LOL

Meg

off2neverland

Peanut butter is yummy.
Hi Christine! How is Molly? Josh is finishing up his junior year and onto senior in the fall. He still talks about the fun we had at HS and Epcot.
Molly's good- in grad school working on her PhD for however long they pay her to be there.
She still talks about that SOAT thriller her and Josh designed.
Senior year= lots of fun!!
Say hi to Josh for us- he's a great kid!