October 2011 Walkabouts

F

fizboBunny

How would I find them?

Now that I'm done obsessing about where I will be eating on my October trip, I'm jonesing for other things to do. I would love to see the walkabouts to give me my Disney fix.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
You would go to http://www.easywdw.com/category/uncategorized/page/2/ and then change the page number based on how far back you want to go. My October last year was pretty Epcot based with the Food/Wine Festival and not a ton going on elsewhere.

Magic Kingdom 40th Anniversary Pictures

Mexico Tequila Lunch, A “Crowded” Day at Epcot, Epcot Walkabout October 2 2011

Japan Tokyo Dining Food and Sake Pairings, Loosen Bros. Wine Tasting, A “Less Crowded Day” at Epcot – October 3 Walkabout

Festival of the Lion King FASTPASS Not Connected to System, Only Next Show Available

Quick Look into Animal Kingdom – October 4 2011

Crab Cake, Ireland Food and Wine, Sam Adams, A “More Crowded” Day at Epcot – October 4 Walkabout

Italy Food and Wine Pairings, Greece Booth, France Booth, Picture of Souvenir Beer Mug, My Day With Tim Part 1 – Epcot October 5

A “Recommended” Day at Epcot, Rose & Crown Pub, Beach Club Club Level – Epcot Walkabout October 6 2011

3D Dessert Discovery Party Review, China and Singapore Food & Wine Booths – Epcot Walkabout October 7 2011

Magic Kingdom on Fire, Relatively Little Going on at Epcot in Comparison, Mickey Pretzel – October 9 Walkabout

Jeweled Dragon Acrobats, Lamb Slider, Kefta Pocket, A Boring Epcot Walkabout – October 12 2011

“Free” WiFi in Disney Resort Rooms and Lobbies, BoardWalk Area, One Picture of Hollywood Studios – A Day in the Life October 14 2011

Scott Hunnel Kitchen Memories, Food and Wine Festival Center Merch, House of Innoventions, Bill Clark Culinary Demo – An Oldie But A Goodie

New Stuff, Electronic Menu at Cosmic Ray’s, Turkey Sandwich Review IN DEPTH, Crowds – Magic Kingdom Walkabout October 19 2011

Walking to Downtown Disney Hess, Holiday Turkey Sandwich from Earl, Ridemakerz, Search for Pascal – October 21 2011

A Tale of Two Magic Kingdoms – October 22nd Versus October 23rd

Corn on the Cob and Baked Potato from Liberty Square Market, Ferry Boat Ride, Nonsense – More Pictures From Magic Kingdom October 22

Robert Irvine Culinary Demo, Taco Salad from Pecos Bill, Various October 23 Pics From Epcot and Magic Kingdom

Jellyrolls Review, Boyz II Men, Milagro Tequila Demo, Mexico Shrimp Taco, South Korea Lettuce Wrap and Boolgogi BBQ Beef Epcot 10/26

Disney World Christmas, Holiday, Hannukah, Kwanza, New Year’s Merchandise Part 1

Disney World 2011 Christmas, Holiday, Hannukah, Kwanza, New Year’s Merchandise Part 2

josh

Administrator
Staff member
And a Tale of Two Magic Kingdoms is one of my favorite posts of all time. It really shows the difference between a recommended and not recommended day at Magic Kingdom when Mickey's Parties are scheduled.

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
I'd never read the Tale of Two Magic Kingdoms before, that is awesome! I don't think I've ever seen a more concise (and precise) write-up on the difference between a most recommended and least recommended day.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I think I'll start linking to old posts that at least I deem to be particularly good while I'm working on the current crowd calendar. With the current format it's basically impossible to go back and look at old content unless you really want to take the time to keep clicking previous page.