October PhotoPass Share - Looking for Participants

josh

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just going to be walking around taking pictures of you guys constantly anyway.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
@tinkerbell - yes, paypal works best.

@josh - only if you wear the requisite short pants and long socks.

Tinkerbell23

Brilliant
Hi Doctork, if I paid additional shipping costs ( live in the UK), could the cds be sent on to me ? Or would this be too much trouble etc ? Sorry for all the questions :)

DopeyRunr

@Tink sure, let me research how much it would cost and I'll let you know. I'm thinking probably around $5 extra but I'll find out for sure. Can you PM your mailing address (at least the city/postal code part)?

DopeyRunr

Avic77 - you are down. I'll send out complete information to all participants in the next week (hopefully this weekend). If you have specific questions, please feel free to PM me.

Tinkerbell23

Brilliant
Hi Doctork, please could you add me to the group, I will pay the additional shipping costs if that is ok, my dates are 14th to the 28th Oct. Thank you.

DopeyRunr

That wraps things up for Group #1 (the cool group). If there's enough interest, and someone who will volunteer to lead it, I'd be happy to take names for a second group.

taralevy

Hoping to join October photo group

Hi there,

I just found out about this awesome group. Is there any room to join for a trip Oct 20-25?
We're taking my son for his first trip as his 5th birthday gift, and we're super-excited!

Thanks so much,
Tara Levy
Austin, Texas

DopeyRunr

OK, I started a listing for a second group. Hopefully there'll be enough interest to get it off the ground.

DopeyRunr

I put you down for the second grouP, but right now there are only 2 people in it and there's no leader.