'Ohana for me and a 5 year old for dinner?

Rhonda

makes josh ride in the passenger seat
My kids just like the noodles, but you can order a typical kids menu meal and they will bring it-no problem.

Micah008

My kids loved the grilled cheese there. They tried a few of the other things first, but then we ordered a grilled cheese and they thought it was the best meal of the trip.

lorenae

My kids loved the grilled cheese there. They tried a few of the other things first, but then we ordered a grilled cheese and they thought it was the best meal of the trip.
The prices are the same regardless, though? I'm just trying to figure out if it's "worth" about $80 for me and a 5 year old. I thought it'd be nice to do after a long-ish day at Animal Kingdom.

Micah008

The prices are the same regardless, though? I'm just trying to figure out if it's "worth" about $80 for me and a 5 year old. I thought it'd be nice to do after a long-ish day at Animal Kingdom.
Yeah, the prices don't change. So it would be a $20+ grilled cheese.

We wanted to have the kids enjoy what they were getting, and figured that part of the price is for the 'entertainment' anyway, which was fun for them too.

lorenae

Yeah, the prices don't change. So it would be a $20+ grilled cheese.

We wanted to have the kids enjoy what they were getting, and figured that part of the price is for the 'entertainment' anyway, which was fun for them too.
My ADR is for Tuesday, so I have time to think about it. I'd like to try the food, but for $80 or so for the both of us is crazy I guess when he probably will eat one shrimp and a grilled cheese. We could go out somewhere for great food for that price. I'm not so sure about the "entertainment"- is it something a 5 year old would be really interested in?

Micah008

My ADR is for Tuesday, so I have time to think about it. I'd like to try the food, but for $80 or so for the both of us is crazy I guess when he probably will eat one shrimp and a grilled cheese. We could go out somewhere for great food for that price. I'm not so sure about the "entertainment"- is it something a 5 year old would be really interested in?
We really did enjoy it, but haven't been back because it just isn't a good value for us, especially since we don't eat a lot. For that amount of money there are many other things we can do for 4 of us. (Our plan for the next trip is Flying Fish for the adults, and a Children's Activity Center for the kids, which they love)

Most 5 year old kids would enjoy it, with hula lessons coconut races, etc. I would recommend finding a video on YouTube to see if it looks fun for your child, then you can decide if it is "worth it" for you. One of my kids was more interested than the other.

lorenae

Thank you!

he looked at that with wide eyes. When I said, "Does that look like fun?" he said, "NO!"

I think we'll cancel................