Okay....so what do we think about this FASTPASS article?

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
Hate to swing this back around to the original post, but has anyone seen anything "official" about this yet? Seems like there would be something by now?

blyday

tests unsafe roller coasts in china
I love those last few posts!!
:RpS_thumbsup:

Hate to swing this back around to the original post, but has anyone seen anything "official" about this yet? Seems like there would be something by now?
I don't think that we will see anything more official then what we already have. It was an "unwritten" rule in the past so I can't see Disney making any kind of a public announcement stating anything more then what they have sent out to the CMs. I'm afraid now that we are stuck with waiting and seeing what happens.

bnoble

he's right
has anyone seen anything "official" about this yet? Seems like there would be something by now?
As Brenda suggests, there is nothing to "say". The original policy was "an unpublished courtesy". So there is no reason to publish an update.

But, with 99.99% certainty, it is happening. Nearly every Disneyana board that has Cast Members (or friends of Cast Members) reports that the CMs are being trained in the new policy. I suppose something could still change at the last minute, but I don't think it will.

pfalcioni

I can imagine how frustrating this has to be for people who's vacations straddle the "old" and "new" policy dates. The rest of us have the luxury to sit back and watch it unfold, while those guys get to be the guinea pigs.

evansmom

So i'm a vodka girl...but at WDW don't drink with the kids cuz ...well I just don't like to drink around them. Anyway, am excited to be going as a grown up...so where do I get the GreyGoose slushie??????

josh

Administrator
Staff member
The France Pavilion. At $10 each, it costs approximately $135 to get drunk.

bnoble

he's right
I'm with josh. There's a lot of slushy in those things, and not a lot of vodka. Now, the frozen margarita stand in Mexico...those have a much better kick.

pfalcioni

Thanks Peaches - that was at Busch Gardens on the sunset safari after a few beers - probably explains why we look so happy!

goodferry

I like the Grey Goose slushies just fine, but really liked the Cosmo slushies they had in France for the Food and Wine Festival. I agree that the Margaritas are much stronger, they seem even more so if you get one from La Cava inside the pavilion.

bnoble

he's right
Indeed. It's Hockey Day in Michigan today. I've got the Northern Michigan/Michigan game on DVR delay, just finished dinner, a perfectly fine linguini with white clam sauce, simple salad, and sourdough bread), and am enjoying a lovely pino grigio.

PS: Trader Joe's is downright dangerous in Bachelor Mode.