One More Disney Day Sweepstakes

PEACHES

That's interesting..the official rules say the first 7 drawings were to be made on the 11th and the winners notified on or about one business day after each of the drawing days.
Official rules and silly concepts like rational thought seem to mean nothing over on that other board . I am pretty sure the person who posted they won was just trying to create drama which they did. They were all up in arms last night, I did not go back to read anymore.

Last edited:

Janine

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i l
I just spent 1/2 trying to find that stupid thread on Dis (I like to look over there for entertainment puposes, every once in awhile). Does anyone know which forum it's in?

PEACHES

Janine,
It took me a while to find it again myself, http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2852935
I did not read much of it, 2 pages yesterday. It was getting heated at the point. I can't read there, makes me put on my angry eyes, lol. Josh posted that tshirt today.

It is under theme parks attractions and strategies, if the link is a no no please remove. I just read the last post on the thread and it was something like, "I still do not believe the poster who said they got a fedex", hehe.

Brandie

Will work for Dole Whips.
I've given up on trying to enter the Disney Day contest online. Texting has been working fine for me.

And, that cruise sweepstakes . . . I don't mind playing the game, but I've found that my kids will happily do it for me. :RpS_rolleyes:

got2travel

Clicked on the Disney Day sweeps today and now it seems to be working for me. Makes me wonder if all the days I got the communication error, if my entry actually wne through? Wishful thinking....

Janine

Wow. Just read thru that Dis thread. Not sure how far some of you got, but that doubting Swan4 poster gets quite disturbing (right around page 39/40).

PEACHES

Janine,
I went and read what she posted, she went off the deep end there. The fact she bothered to do what she did and then posted that she did it?? She is as nutty as someone who would say they won and didn't. See I can't read over there and normally do not. I had googled list of winners to the contest and that thread was on top of the google list, so I read the last 2 pages at the time and did chuckle, but yeah swan4me took things a little too far.

AmeliaPond

I'm too lazy to look. How many people will win a trip to WDW or Disneyland? And how often are they chosen?

Oh...and I hate that forum but you all piqued my interest so I had to look....craziness!

PEACHES

Jill,
There are 60 trips total and you would get to choose which park you would want to visit.

I still can't find the list of official winners, they listed 4 supposedly official winners over there and their state of residence. I've googled a bunch of different ways who has won and nothing, I looked on the Disney site nothing. I am kind of surprised, Disney said in their official rules they would choose the winners on the 11th and then 7 days after that, and on and on. From what that person who says she won, says she was notified on the 3rd and someone else says she was chosen on ther 5th, or vice versa. The contest would not have even been running for a full week, if I understood correctly. I do not speak disspeak so I am sure I am completely misunderstanding everything. Again why I do not read over there, life is stressful enough :RpS_smile:

got2travel

On the sweepstakes webpage there are now a few names displayed as being winners, 4 or 5 I think. It scrolls through displaying name, city and state. I haven't read the thread so can't verify if they are the same names as what they stated. You all have me curious though.

Janine

On the sweepstakes webpage there are now a few names displayed as being winners, 4 or 5 I think. It scrolls through displaying name, city and state. I haven't read the thread so can't verify if they are the same names as what they stated. You all have me curious though.
Mellissa A in Goose Creek, SC is the person from DIS. She was basically called a liar, and then stalked after her name was announced. I hardly ever go to DIS (only when someone here mentions a 'train wreck' thread) and would never post over there (I'm chicken), but I am glad she did win.

Brandie

Will work for Dole Whips.
I hardly ever go to DIS (only when someone here mentions a 'train wreck' thread) and would never post over there (I'm chicken), but I am glad she did win.
When I do go over there, it's usually to find the answer to a specific question. Sometimes I ask and get a thoughtful answer, other times I'm directed to a giant thread that is 400 pages long. That's not very helpful, in my opinion. I usually only stick around long enough to get my answer and leave my appreciation. I've found that the Disneyland board is pretty civilized. I've also found the camping board to be a helpful bunch. I'm glad that I don't have to go over there much, anymore. My life has enough drama. I don't need to go looking for it.

AmeliaPond

I've really been on a Sweepstakes kick lately. Anyone know of any good ones going on right now?

Right now I'm doing the One More Disney day one. I did the HGTV Dream home one. Sometimes I do the Disney Cruise one. I'm doing the Aulani one right now. Also the Travel Channel one for a trip to Paris. And I've started the Orbitz 50 Faves one on Facebook (but I only get 4 bids a day...boo.)

Any other good ones out there?

jilly7896

proud to keep the transportation forum the most ci
Couponing to DIsney always has a running lists of Disney related sweepstakes.