Order in which to reserve FP+

WIG

Our FP+ selection day is coming up and I have questions regarding which headliner to try to grab first. We will be a party of 3. I am hoping for:
SDD (either on Day 64 or 65)
FOP Day 62 (I know, I know, it will be hard to reserve FOP early in trip but I have my reasons for that day )
FEA (date depending on when we get SDD so either Day 61 or Day 65)
7DMT (we will be at MK most of the time: Day 60, Day 63 and Day 65 and would like to grab 2).

Since HS is so insane these days, perhaps I should mention that my preferred Tier 2s would be TSMM and RnR

Thanks for the tips

I just was able to get SDD on day 63 at 12:30pm and FOP on day 62 at 2:20pm. FEA was available on day 61 at 11:45am, and 7DMT was available on day 60 at 3:55pm, and day 66 at 9:35am. I think you'll be good. The hardest for us was FOP followed closely by SDD. We got MMRR on day 63 at 9am too.

There's a website called "thedibb" out of the UK that tracks FP availability for all of the popular attractions. The only one currently showing a lack of availability beyond Day 60 is Mickey and Minnie's RR.

Muffy

I also had little trouble getting FP+ when I reserved on 2/24 for our late April trip. Nothing was unavailable for us - SDD was only mid-afternoon on day 62 but everthing else had plenty of times to choose from. There were MMRR FP+available but we opted for SDD over MMRR because the capacity is greater so we figured it would be easier to RD that ride than Slinky. But we got MFSR, FoP, SDD, 7DMT with good availability.

Good luck!

WIG

Thanks for all the feedback. It sounds like I should be OK. Should I start my search by first looking for SDD, then FOP (or perhaps FOB followed by SDD since AK day earlier in trip) and the rest of the headliners and then fill in all the other FP (the tier 2s and others at MK?)

Thanks for all the feedback. It sounds like I should be OK. Should I start my search by first looking for SDD, then FOP (or perhaps FOB followed by SDD since AK day earlier in trip) and the rest of the headliners and then fill in all the other FP (the tier 2s and others at MK?)
I think either SDD or FOP depending on which one you prefer at a time that works better with your touring plan. If you have another member of your party, you can divide and conquer if you're all connected in your Disney account. That's what my dad and I did - I searched for SDD while he did FOP.

WIG

OK, thank you. Now I need to convince my hubby to open his own account, good luck to me.

Disneyfan

OK, thank you. Now I need to convince my hubby to open his own account, good luck to me.
I have been logged into my account on my computer and on my app/phone at the same time trying to make FPs. I don't think your DH needs his own account to make FPs if that is what you mean. AND I do wish you luck!!

We are keeping fingers crossed for our July mini trip. So wish me luck, too.;) Between the virus scare and trying to get FPs for a short trip, I am wondering if I made a mistake.