Park Hopper Plus

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
For a one day Park Hopper Plus, it says on the WDW site:

"Use any 1 day from Aug. 1, 2021 - Aug. 2, 2021. "

Does this mean we have to use the theme park admission and the plus option on the same day?

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
If I'm reading this right, 1-day tickets are only good for one day, period.

That's how I read it, too. This would explain why the "plus" on a one day park hopper is just another $20. There's basically no time to park hop and do a "worth it" (i.e. water park) plus option.

RetroCOTfan

In the "good ol' days," when MK might be open until midnight, with 3 hours of EMH, this might be a great value. You could rope drop a water park and stay until early afternoon, head to Epcot for a good late lunch/early dinner and a ride or two, and then hop the monorail to get a good 8-9 hours in at MK. Of course, you'd have to be a lot younger than I am now and/or have access to loads of caffeine, but it was at least theoretically possible.

But now? Hard to see the value.

Strangeite

In the "good ol' days," when MK might be open until midnight, with 3 hours of EMH, this might be a great value.

I was thinking that back when AK closed at dark, you might have been able to hit up a waterpark afterward, but I am not sure they ever were open much later than AK.