Park-hopping itinerary help

kate81

We'll be in WDW August/September of this year. I had planned to stay at OKW for 9 nights and had our itinerary all set. We've decided to stay at a BCV for 8 nights instead. We typically don't get park hoppers unless we stay at an Epcot area resort or BLT.

So, I need to rework my itinerary a bit now that we have one less day and the. ability to easily enter EP and HS.

Here is what I am currently thinking, but I'd love feedback! I have several evenings at EP for F&W/enjoying WS. I also did 3 mornings at HS to allow for more FP+ options. HS has typically been just a 1-1.5 day park for us, so some of those mornings will be pretty short. I also tried to plan MK mornings/days on party days to avoid crowds and then planned a different night for fireworks.

I edited to add our TS meals...

TH27- arrive midmorning, EP, PM swim

F28- MK RD until mid afternoon, Cape May Dinner, PM swim or Boardwalk

Sa29- HS AM, break/swim, space 220 dinner, EP PM

Su30- AK RD until 7:00 PM, rainforest cafe dinner

M31- sleep in/swim, Beaches and Cream lunch, EP afternoon and PM

T1-Mk RD- afternoon, Be Our Guest lunch, PM EP HarmonioUS

W2- HS RD, swim or DS afternoon, Chef Mickey dinner, MK HEA PM

Th3- HS RD, Sci-Fi lunch, break/swim, PM HS Fantasmic!

F4- Cape May Cafe breakfast EP AM, then depart midday

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Have you previously been to WDW in August? it's really hot, really humid and it'll rain almost every day. So when I see afternoons in parks in your itinerary, that'd be a deal breaker for me. Pool and/or indoor activities are our afternoon choices.

kate81

We have. This will be our sixth trip at this time. It is hot!! I try to plan our afternoons with indoor shows and/or filler that we won't mind missing if we just get too hot and have to head out.

What kinds of indoor activities do you do in the afternoons at WDW in August?

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
We have. This will be our sixth trip at this time. It is hot!! I try to plan our afternoons with indoor shows and/or filler that we won't mind missing if we just get too hot and have to head out.

What kinds of indoor activities do you do in the afternoons at WDW in August?
That depends if we are with our without kids. :D:D:D:D

Anything that keeps us in the AC and off of our feet. Rest/nap, read a book, watch TV, etc.