Park hours changes/FP added?

kristenb

Have been diligently checking for updates to late March hours which posted today. What’s the historical lag/anecdotal experience between HS changing opening time and FPs for 8-9a becoming available?
TIA!

Anne

The 8 am block is there but they haven't actually loaded any FP into it yet, you haven't missed it. For Feb it took a couple of days for all the FP to be loaded. It got a little irritating checking every few hrs. Then they loaded RnR but took another day before Slinky was added.

Anne

I see lots of 8-9 am ToT on 3/20 but no others at 8-9 am. I see nothing 8-9 am on my other HS day 3/23. I haven't been watching it carefully this time around because I'm not making any changes. But my guess is they still haven't loaded the majorty of FP. I find it hard to believe the lower priority FP like Star Tours would be completely gone by now (when ToT is available). They certainly weren't gone that quickly in Feb. Unless the higher March crowds make that much of a difference.

Last time I recall checking frequently all weekend and it was Monday morning before most things were loaded. So I wouldn't write it off yet. If I was motivated I'd look every few hrs through the weekend and be especially vigilant Monday morning. Good luck!

kristenb

Thank you all for the current/helpful info. Boys wrestling at states trumps even Disney planning, so I hadn’t been online since yesterday!
Friends called tonight because they saw FPs open up for MMRR, SDD, MFSR and we were able to make some adjustments so our kids can ride together one day later in the week, but things went quickly, I suspect, and I couldn’t modify anything earlier in the week.