Park Pass Reservations

I didn't even try until noon yesterday. It took about 35 minutes to get past the pink castle. Once I was in, there were no issues booking our December trip. But then, i had a simple room + tickets booking to work with, with my son's reservations already linked to my own.

That's what I was wondering. We have DVC reservations for December but haven't yet purchased park tickets. Does this mean we're SOL?
We're in the same boat. Hotel reservation for later this year but no park tickets. I am still struggling with the idea of buying tickets and reserving days for a trip I don't think will happen, but I'm not quite ready to give up yet, either.

Wtshum

We have a trip booked for end of August. Not 100% sure that we’re still going, but wanted to make those park reservations just in case. Was able to make reservations for all 5 days for everyone in my party (2 families). No glitches today (7:30am), and was able to use Microsoft Edge. I heard Chrome was recommended, and that people on Safari were having problems

Anne

I got my last days booked this morning. It ended up being a ticket prioritization issue. Each person in our group has multiple tickets linked and that can cause all the parks to be grayed out on the park selection page if they aren't prioritized correctly. I tried calling the direct IT line (407) 939-3471 right at 7 am but got the busy signal x 50. I eventually got through on the AP help line (407) 560-7277 by 7:15 am and held for about 75 minutes without getting a person. By that time I had managed to get it worked out by transferring tickets I wasn't using to dummy profiles, reserving days until there were none left, then transferring back tickets to make the remaining days.

Here is the post that explains this issue in more detail, if anyone else is having this problem:

The first part of the article mentions the AP 3 day limit, that has been fixed. The 2nd glitch he describes was the one I encountered.

Strangeite

Apparently Disney didn't have any glitches on Monday. It was all "user error" :RpS_lol:
Urban myths of a merger between Apple and Disney have been floating around for at least 10 years, most recently when Iger suggested that if Jobs hadn't died when he did, the companies would have merged.

And to be honest, it would make a ton of sense, because I can't think of two other companies that SHOULD be good at cloud based architecture and routinely screw it up.

Marie

Getting ready to book park reservations with our annual passes. The original expiration date for our passes was 9/14/20. The expiration was extended to 1/9/21 in MDE. Of course now that it’s just about time to book, the expiration has reverted back to the original expiration date 😡

Anne

Getting ready to book park reservations with our annual passes. The original expiration date for our passes was 9/14/20. The expiration was extended to 1/9/21 in MDE. Of course now that it’s just about time to book, the expiration has reverted back to the original expiration date 😡
FYI AP booking went live early. You can book now. I'd try and hope the expiration change is a glitch

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
This reminds me of Starbucks, which shows Stars whose expiration date were extended as expired. Customer Service assures me they’re still good.