Parking with DVC Booking?

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
I know those staying on DVC points reservations aren’t subject to resort or theme park parking fees, but can there be more than one car on a reservation? We’ll have six adults in our BLT Villa in September/October, and would like to have two cars. Is it a matter of if you’re on the reservation, your MB will get you into the lots and no charge will be added to the folio, regardless of the number of cars?

3dadknight

Multiple cars is fine. We stayed in a Treehouse Villa last month on points with two cars. There was never an issue. All that is required is a magic band/card/magic mobile(?) the CM at the park’s parking lot booth can scan to confirm it is tied to the reservation. Returning to the tree house we often scanned at the gate one after another with no issue (there is no security guard at the TH entrance). One car would park and the other would drop off and scan back in at SSR to park since parking places were limited to 1 per treehouse. There was a canned message on the phone on arrival giving instructions on where to park additional vehicles.

George

I suspected it was tied to the reservation, just to validate that the person scanning was a current guest.

Thanks!

Strangeite

I suspected it was tied to the reservation, just to validate that the person scanning was a current guest.

Thanks!
This does make me wonder how they are handling cash reservations where the guests have multiple cars.

My guess is that Disney isn't really concerned about it. They probably aren't checking if a reservation is parking a red Chevy Nova and a rusty Toyota Hilux when they said they only had one vehicle.

George

This does make me wonder how they are handling cash reservations where the guests have multiple cars.

My guess is that Disney isn't really concerned about it. They probably aren't checking if a reservation is parking a red Chevy Nova and a rusty Toyota Hilux when they said they only had one vehicle.

Will they check my Le Car? It’s the best rental rate I could find.

1625234346608.jpeg

i<3riviera

A used Hilux, a Capn’ Crunch Bo’sun whistle and a Mediterranean cruise that visits Egypt, Greece and Rome are the holy trinity of gifts for me.
totally with you on the Hilux, that paired with a Toyota Century (old v8) are my dream cars; the Century would fit in quite well at RVA ...

in Canada, you can import vehicles unrestricted after 15 years (in the US I think it's 25 years); one of these days I need to import a Hilux from Mexico or a RHD drive county like Australia / New Zealand; Land Cruiser J70s are pretty sweet too but they're widely popular so way more expensive