Photopass Booth

nats80

I remember reading a while back that there is a Photopass Booth behind [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Ghirardelli's at Disney Springs. Does anyone know if it is still there?[/FONT]

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
It was there in August. Not a booth, really, but like a Photo Studio you used to see at Target, Macy's or JC Penney. We were extremely unimpressed with the results. They take your picture in front of a green screen, and they don't let you select what you want, they just tell you "it's a surprise" and they came out horrible. We were sitting on a bench and posed in front of the top half of spaceship earth with fireworks explosions, but it didn't make sense. Like we were floating on a bench? It was a waste of time for us. YMMV.

nats80

It was there in August. Not a booth, really, but like a Photo Studio you used to see at Target, Macy's or JC Penney. We were extremely unimpressed with the results. They take your picture in front of a green screen, and they don't let you select what you want, they just tell you "it's a surprise" and they came out horrible. We were sitting on a bench and posed in front of the top half of spaceship earth with fireworks explosions, but it didn't make sense. Like we were floating on a bench? It was a waste of time for us. YMMV.
Thank you! We might have a go then if we are passing, but won't go out of our way :)

nats80

Just a quick update on this...we were at Disney Springs on our last day after doing off airport check in so had some time to kill. We came across the Photopass ‘shop’ so decided to have a go (without very high hopes after asking on here). I must say we were pleasantly surprised and got a few really good shots. Some had silly backgrounds but others were more portrait style and definitely worthy of printing out and even framing.

So if you’re passing and not short on time, I’d say it’s definitely worth giving it a go :)