Photopass share (October)

jandeeah

rescued daughter from turk - that crazy gorilla!
All October groups are now closed. Unless someone comes forward wanting to start a new group no more will be added. You are still welcome to use this thread to discuss things about the share but PM things like this are usually best.

Early October Now Closed
Goodferry (leader) (9/28-10/7)
Rowan(9/21- 10/2)
aclassofherown (9/22-9/28)
Nikel (10/06-10/14)
Mrs B (9/26-10/10)
Claire (10/4-10/7)

Mid October Now Closed
BookMommy (leader) (10/10-10/18)
Ellie(10/15-10/17)
mdsd8700 (10/11-10/14)
disneynutsss (10/17 to 10/24)
Locemy3babes (10/15-10/19)

Late OctoberNow Closed
Jenny (leader) (10/24 -10/28)
Jilly7896 (10/27-11/03)
jandeeah (10/12-10-20)
Ferg (10/18-10/28)
loveysbydesign (10/21-10/27)
MichelleL (10/18 - 10/28)
wtwtgb (10/18-10/24 or 10/19-10/26)

Last edited:

jandeeah

Hey Jill! You are going again! YAY! When are you going to be there???

jilly7896

proud to keep the transportation forum the most ci
We are thinking 10/20-10/27, but haven't booked anything yet. We are hoping to purchase YES tickets, I really need to make a decision soon before they sell out!

goodferry

We will be down from Sept 28th- Oct. 7th I believe, not sure if that gels with everyone elses dates, but I would be happy to run one.

jandeeah

Goodferry, I have only ever done one share before. I am the middle of October and Jill is coming the day I am leaving. If I understand right we could still do it together if you are willing to wait to see your pictures until the end of October. I understand if you are not.... Let me know what you think.

blyday

tests unsafe roller coasts in china
I'm not going in October so can't participate but wanted to point out that you need to watch the dates. The way that it works is that the day the first picture is taken, then the 30 day countdown begins to enter your cards into the system. Once the first card is entered into the system, then you have 30 days from that point to add additional cards and make edits before you must order the CD. So, you might want to look at creating an early October share and a late October share so that everyone has time to get in their pictures, etc.

LizD

Netflix queue currently at 3,912 - all Disney rela
I am possibly interested. I definitely want to get a PhotoPass CD but I'm not that clear on how this works. Could somebody lay it all our for me? (Our dates are 10/10-10/18).

Also, is anybody able to head it up?

jandeeah

I am there the 12- the 20. Do we want to offer 2 one lead by Jenny and one lead by Goodferry? I am happy to keep a list on my first post if this is what we would like.
Liz -A photo pass share is where one person prebuys the photo pass CD and everyone pays part and then they either send you a cd of your pictures or puts it on a photo sharing site. Someone can probably come along and explain it better. I have only done one. It was great!

Rowan

I will be going Sept 21- Oct 2. That is a bit early to be in a group with late October travelers but I would love to be included in one for Early October. I have been in 2 before, 1 of which I led and would be able to lead again if needed/wanted.

jandeeah

This is what I have so far:
Early October
Goodferry (leader) (9/28-10/7)
Rowan(9/21- 10/2)
BookMommy ? (10/10-10/18)

Late October
Jenny (leader) (10/24 -10/28)
Jilly7896 (10/20-10/27)
jandeeah (10/12-10-20)

Does this look good so far? How many do we want to limit the groups to 4? I will keep a list of who is where at the top. The leader is responsible for getting details to the group. And Josh is in no way responsible or involved if anything happens.

jandeeah

Me too. My dates are 9/22-9/28
Okay can someone who knows more than me tell me if these dates in September are okay in early October's group or does a late September group need to be started?

And can I just say WOW I was hoping to find about 2 other people willing!

LizD

Netflix queue currently at 3,912 - all Disney rela
Andrea--I'm in for sure. I've never even done PhotoPass in the regular way w/o a share so I'm hoping that the how to's will be all laid out in the instructions. Are you planning on mailing cd's or uploading to a website?

jandeeah

Andrea--I'm in for sure. I've never even done PhotoPass in the regular way w/o a share so I'm hoping that the how to's will be all laid out in the instructions. Are you planning on mailing cd's or uploading to a website?
I am not running either group. Your group leader should contact you with the details or you can message them. If you want more info on the photopass itself. I can give you a link for that. I will remove your question mark :RpS_biggrin:

Here is the link http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/

Last edited:

goodferry

Looks good to me so far. Just wanted to add that I had always heard the cards expired after 30 days too, but recently participate in a share and was able to add cards from our early Nov. trip in addition to my Feb. cards, I was surprised they worked! I had never looked at the pictures because it was an adults only trip with DH and I had my DSLR with me so I essentially had the same pictures already, but I am a Disney hoarder so I still had the cards, and they did work.

Ferg

on josh's private jet to tokyo disneysea...someday
Would love to participate if there is still room. We are going Oct 18-28 (not needing pass until 19th). So if there are others that late who want another to join in, let me know. Last year, I shared with one person I met in another forum. We never met but it worked out great and saved us both $50.

jandeeah

Would love to participate if there is still room. We are going Oct 18-28 (not needing pass until 19th). So if there are others that late who want another to join in, let me know. Last year, I shared with one person I met in another forum. We never met but it worked out great and saved us both $50.
Ferg, Jenny said it was okay to have more than 4 so I added you to the late October group.