Pizzafari Family-Style Dining

nats80

Trying to look for an ADR for Pizzafari Family-Style Dining in December at 180 days or even 180+1 and can't get any times at all. I know it is a busy time of year, but there are plenty of ADRs in other restaurants still available and I would have thought Pizzafari Family-Style Dining would be one of the least sought after ones!?!?

What do you think?

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
Sounds like it's probably not loaded into the system yet. Not uncommon for various restaurants' availability to be loaded late.

nats80

Sounds like it's probably not loaded into the system yet. Not uncommon for various restaurants' availability to be loaded late.
That's what I thought, but then I searched for dates much closer and still no availability! Surely it can't be that popular!!?!

nats80

That's what I thought, but then I searched for dates much closer and still no availability! Surely it can't be that popular!!?!
Sorry - I take that back - just found some slots later in June and some in July, so maybe they just release them a month or two at a time.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
I believe it's a QS credit, so it could be considered a great "value" on DDP.

nats80

Mmmm - I've done some more investigating and there is a post from March on another forum that says there is nothing past 27 July. That is exactly what I am finding too, even though we are now in late June. Very strange??

hizouse

Maybe it's being phased out in favor of the new Restaurantosaurus dinner, which starts August 18. No reason they couldn't have both, but Josh has mentioned a couple times that QS at DAK doesn't appear very popular. These things are probably intended to try to address that.

nats80

Just in case anyone is interested, ADRs just opened up for dates after 27th July at Pizzafari (Family-style dining) up until the end of the year it looks like. Got the date and time I wanted :)