Problems with the new layout?

chloe

Not sure if this was on purpose or not, but the new posts are not showing up on my RSS feed. I use Feedly. I *think* some people don't like rss because it doesn't track traffic, but I'm pretty sure the old site always prompted me to go to your page to read the entire post, so I'd think it would still track traffic.

ellie

waiting for a street car
What happened to the month by month overview of when to visit? The link on the April page just takes me to the current blog page.

Alcachofa

This is not a "problem" per se.

You know how when you bookmark a page, a little icon exists in the bookmark list? On both Chrome and Firefox, the website's icon is currently a black circle with a "G" in it.

Here it is on the tab also:
Capture.JPG

Not exactly earth-shattering, I realize.

Micah008

This is not a "problem" per se.

You know how when you bookmark a page, a little icon exists in the bookmark list? On both Chrome and Firefox, the website's icon is currently a black circle with a "G" in it.

Here it is on the tab also:
View attachment 7585

Not exactly earth-shattering, I realize.
It used to not have an icon at all... so this is a step in the right direction. :RpS_biggrin:

annh

...and by and by they came to an enchanted place o
I'm not sure if this is an issue or just waiting for content. On the drop down contents under each park, when I select the touring tab the first sentence says something like '...for a detailed review with over 100 pictures see this post' but they aren't hyperlinks and the touring plan displayed doesn't have pictures. If it is awaiting detailed review it may be worth mentioning this on the relevant page.

ajj221

On the main page - On the old website: if there was additional content for the post there was a link that said continue reading... or something like that. Now I have to click the header to see if there is more to the post. I know most posts have additional content, but sometime you would post a single paragraph as an update without any additional text. Should I just assume there is always more to read?.