Rant thread

nolarookie

If a golf ball can be use as a weapon, can’t anything? I mean really, are they allowed to use pens and pencils at school?

So stupid

Anne

Southwest Early Bird Check In :RpS_cursing:
We paid more this time around than prior flights ($100 for 4 people) all for the privilege of a B boarding group. Except we can still board in family boarding before the B group. When I close my eyes all I can see now is a burning $100 bill. I hope this doesn't set the tone for the entire trip but I'm not too hopeful after seeing Josh's twitter posts with the "FP line starts here" and "keep right" signs.

Nia

enjoy your trip anne! The benefit of repeat visitors is you really don't need to try to do every single ride every time, hope the crowds are not too bad

Anne

enjoy your trip anne! The benefit of repeat visitors is you really don't need to try to do every single ride every time, hope the crowds are not too bad
Thanks Nia!

I'm happy to report we had a great trip even with all the crowds. Heading home today :-(

We were fortunate and did not see any "keep right" or extended FP queue signs. Except for one day, we were only at the parks early moring and in the evenings so we missed the mid day craziness.