RD HS the day after Thanksgiving

Anne

7-8 am EMH with 8 am regular park open.
We will RD star wars a different day and have FP for Slinky and Star Tours late morning on this day.

The kids' #1 priority is multiple rides on RnR. But we'd also like to get 1 time through on TSM. If we RD TSM, will there still be a short line for multiples on RnR?

HS this week looks painful. I tried to adjust FP more than 2 weeks out and even Indy shows only had the last 2 left. Yikes!

nolarookie

The kids' #1 priority is multiple rides on RnR. But we'd also like to get 1 time through on TSM. If we RD TSM, will there still be a short line for multiples on RnR?
I wouldn’t count on it. Since that’s their #1, I’d probably try to ride that as much as possible then lineup for TSMM right before regular RD.

Anne

I finished Josh's series on HS touring post-EEMH. I'm not so sure I want to bother with Smugglers run at all. We can't do end of night and I don't want to wait an hr mid-day and RD sounds unpleasant. We already have 2 trips planned for next year and maybe just wait until FP available? None of us are major star wars fans (in fact my husband has never seen any of the movies). The kids are just excited about building a droid. I could probably take them to star tours and they wouldn't know the difference;-) and frankly they'd probably crash the ship a lot.

Then we could RD TSM one day and RnR the other and have a much more relaxed experience.

Or maybe RD TSM and get in line for Smugglers right before offsite RD at 8 am hoping most of the EMH crowd will have gotten through the line by then? I know that held for EEMH, but with just 1 hr rather than 3 wondering if the line will just keep building as people who couldn't quite get up for the start of the 7 am EMH trickle in?