RD question

aimes0105

I'm planning for two days/mornings in MK in June and am working out each of those RDs. I'm planning to book FP+ for Anna/Elsa, ETWB, and SDMT for our first day but the other is a morning EMH so we're hopping to Epcot for the afternoon and want to save our FP to use there. So, I'm stuck between starting at Peter Pan or Cinderella/Rapunzel on the day we're not using FP in MK. Anyone have insight on which of those lines builds faster?

Thanks!

Micah008

Staff member
Based on the cheat sheets the line at Cinderella will build faster first thing in the morning. But, the advantage of starting at Peter Pan is you can get through there more quickly and on to the next one. I think I would be tempted to start at Cinderella, but I don't know for sure.

So... I am not sure I actually helped, but that is what I know. We haven't actually started with these two things, since we usually don't focus on the princesses.

aimes0105

Based on the cheat sheets the line at Cinderella will build faster first thing in the morning. But, the advantage of starting at Peter Pan is you can get through there more quickly and on to the next one. I think I would be tempted to start at Cinderella, but I don't know for sure.

So... I am not sure I actually helped, but that is what I know. We haven't actually started with these two things, since we usually don't focus on the princesses.

Thanks, I'm having a similar back and forth as what you just wrote out! I was also thinking a little wait at PP wouldn't be the worst thing now that they have the interactive queue. But then I'm also thinking heading to C&R first will put us right in the middle of the E&A stampede heading in the same direction. If only we could meet Rapunzel elsewhere as we're already going to see Cinderella at Akershus. I'd much rather prioritize rides over meets but I have a princess crazy DD to please.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
You're asking whether you should do Rapunzel/Cinderella or Peter Pan's Flight first on a morning EMH day?

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Assuming a 9am regular open and an 8am morning EMH and you arrive by 7:30am and are up in front of the people walking up Main Street, I'd do Cinderella/Rapunzel first and then Peter Pan. Characters have much smaller capacities and with Mine Train and Anna/Elsa pulling so many people away, Peter Pan should be fine after.

aimes0105

Assuming a 9am regular open and an 8am morning EMH and you arrive by 7:30am and are up in front of the people walking up Main Street, I'd do Cinderella/Rapunzel first and then Peter Pan. Characters have much smaller capacities and with Mine Train and Anna/Elsa pulling so many people away, Peter Pan should be fine after.

Perfect, thanks!!