Removing people from family/friends list

Courtneypo

Hi there, I am asking this here before I try to spend an hour on hold with Disney ...

I have 4 people on my family/friends list who I had added years ago for a trip. It is not allowing me to remove them from my list, either on the website or on the app. It says they have active plans - but they don't. Any wisdom?

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Hi there, I am asking this here before I try to spend an hour on hold with Disney ...

I have 4 people on my family/friends list who I had added years ago for a trip. It is not allowing me to remove them from my list, either on the website or on the app. It says they have active plans - but they don't. Any wisdom?
I have the same problem. I'd love to know the answer to this!

Courtneypo

I googled further after this post and it appears you do have to call Disney about it. It is related to them having magic bands. Wait time was 70 minutes and I am still waiting on my call back ....

i<3riviera

looks like you solved your problem so you won't benefit from this but for anyone else, I had luck with the contact form sending the request for someone like this to be removed; it took a while (maybe a few days, don't remember) but they eventually emailed saying they had removed the person

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
I finally bit the bullet and called and was met with a 70-minute wait. Fortunately they gave me the callback option, so I took it and sure enough, 80 minutes later they called, and the offending family/friend was removed. Thanks, @Courtneypo, for the idea to call and for the number.