Resort Parking Fees Coming? (rumor)

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Can I park at Disney Springs for free and take the bus to and from my resort? :RpS_tongue:

Ken

This has been reported in many sites but the resort parking fees are going up as of 2 days ago:

For reservations made before June 18, 2019 for arrivals in 2019 or 2020:

• Disney Value Resorts: $13 per night
  • Disney Moderate Resorts: $19 per night
  • Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $24 per night
For reservations made June 18, 2019 and thereafter for arrivals in 2020:

• Disney Value Resorts: $15 per night
  • Disney Moderate Resorts: $20 per night
  • Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 per night
Complimentary standard parking is available to Guests staying at the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. Each campsite provides parking space for one (1) motorized vehicle.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/parking/

Whew.. You scared me for a minute.. lol

Disney Vacation Club Members
Members will not be charged for standard overnight self-parking when staying at a DVC Deluxe Villa, regardless of whether they use vacation points or another form of payment. Members also will not be charged to park when using vacation points to stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
Whew.. You scared me for a minute.. lol

Disney Vacation Club Members
Members will not be charged for standard overnight self-parking when staying at a DVC Deluxe Villa, regardless of whether they use vacation points or another form of payment. Members also will not be charged to park when using vacation points to stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel.
There is no *additional* fee to DVC members for parking at DVC resorts, because our annual dues pay for the parking lot maintenance and upkeep (i.e., members own the lots and pay the people who staff them).

Erica

OMG, I can't believe the double speak in this Disney Mom answer to that question:
“Is there a parking fee if staying at the Cabins at Fort Wilderness Resort?”
Hello Robin and a warm welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel!
I absolutely love staying within the rustic beauty and peacefulness of the Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort where even though you're close to the magic of the Theme Parks, you're also close to nature too. [snip]I'm happy to share that in effect for reservations made from 21st March 2018 at Walt Disney World Resort overnight self-parking is available to registered Guests for a parking fee (including any applicable tax) which will be added to the hotel folio at check-out.

https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/question/parking-fee-staying-cabins-fort-wilderness-resort-370134/

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
OMG, I can't believe the double speak in this Disney Mom answer to that question:
I absolutely love staying within the rustic beauty and peacefulness of the Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort where even though you're close to the magic of the Theme Parks, you're also close to nature too. [snip]I'm happy to share that in effect for reservations made from 21st March 2018 at Walt Disney World Resort overnight self-parking is available to registered Guests for a parking fee (including any applicable tax) which will be added to the hotel folio at check-out.

https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/question/parking-fee-staying-cabins-fort-wilderness-resort-370134/
Just answer the damn question :RpS_laugh:

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag

Why are they calling you Robin?! :RpS_wub: