Restaurant Recommendations - Outdoor Dining

karl_nj

I'm planning to visit Orlando in April; not planning on visiting any of the theme parks, I figure this is a good opportunity to do some "non park" things, like minigolf, shopping, or relaxing at the pool, that we never get around to doing on other visits, because we are too busy touring the parks.

Looking for suggestions for restaurants for dinner, in particular ones that offer outdoor dining. We are staying off-site and will have a car, but no park tickets. So can be at Disney Springs, the Disney Resorts, over at Universal CityWalk or the Universal Hotels, other local hotels, or just out in the greater Orlando area.

Micah008

Staff member
From what I have seen in my research most of the best outdoor options at Disney are at Disney Springs. (Boathouse, Paddlefish, STK, and even a few I didn't immediately think of until looking closer like Edison, Splittsville, Frontera Cocina, etc, etc)

There are some good ones at a few resorts too that come to mind (Geyser Point, Bar Riva, Three Bridges, etc).

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
From what I have seen in my research most of the best outdoor options at Disney are at Disney Springs. (Boathouse, Paddlefish, STK, and even a few I didn't immediately think of until looking closer like Edison, Splittsville, Frontera Cocina, etc, etc)

There are some good ones at a few resorts too that come to mind (Geyser Point, Bar Riva, Three Bridges, etc).
The BOATHOUSE has a few different types of outdoor seating as well: deck, outdoor bar/hightops, etc.

karl_nj

Thanks, I was thinking about Boathouse already, but these are some other great ideas. I did know that Frontera Cocina had outdoor seating in the back of the restaurant, I noticed that when I dined there a few years ago, but I didn't think I was going to have that many other options.

Since I'll have a car and extra time, this might be a good opportunity to dine at one of the resorts, I'll check into those too.

Micah008

Staff member
A few additional to add... Rainforest Cafe (by the water), Morimoto Asia, Terralina, and even Wine Bar George has a few tables outside.