Rivers of Light Status: Ready to go but

mgarbowski

For P-Week (week after next) I'm seeing shows only on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, and at 7:15 each night. Also no FP+ available. Not sure if they are already gone, not open, or what.

Anne

For P-Week (week after next) I'm seeing shows only on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, and at 7:15 each night. Also no FP+ available. Not sure if they are already gone, not open, or what.
I've been checking and I don't think the FP are in the system yet. When I search there isn't a ROL FP that shows up at all, no icon that says "FP no longer availble but there may still be standby"

paxsarah

I don't think FP had been put out there yet, because it would be showing as existing but unavailable. For example, because of the refurb Kali shows as an unavailable option. Rivers of Light actually just showed up as "Coming soon!" It didn't show up at all when I checked earlier this morning.

chelsea1317

I'm wondering the same thing. I was checking at 11:30 last night and now this morning it's listed in FP+ for March 5, but says there are "no more available." That would be pretty cruddy if they went live in the middle of the night with no announcement

starly

Woot!! Got our FP too so I didnt have to change my dining reservations. Thank you so much for posting. I had literally checked 30 minutes before and they werent active yet.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
I'm marking this one down as "finally got it right." Fingers crossed for a preview this weekend.

BeckyW

Josh, do you think it will become a nightly thing? Is there a reason they'd just schedule it Tues/Thur/Sat/Sun?
ETA: And do you think it's worth rearranging my plans to see it?

D

dawn

I don't know when your dates are BeckyW but I just booked ROL dining on a Monday May 1st. Incidentally this has turned into an EMH park that day, I hope I haven't messed up my park days too horribly, I am nervous without Josh's trusty crowd calendar!! I rearranged my plans as far as changing the time of my Tusker House reservation from 'dinner' at 7, to a ROL pkg at 4:20 (the latest I could get) I figure we'll be fine even if they cxl the show...dinner at 5ish after pictures and stuff isn't too too early and leaves us with prepared tummies for EE at night!! LOL

mehor

I just booked FP for the end of Feb (2/26). FWIW, it looks like the show is at 7:15pm with an 8 pm park closing.

Shans1st

Hi! I'm still a newbie using everyone's great advice to help me plan. So I cancelled my regular adr at th for the rivers of light adr. They were for the same time. Was this the right choice??? It says to arrive 2 and a half hours prior to show to dine? My reservation is for 3:25 and the show isn't until night although I do not have an exact time. It says first show but I get Stitch when I try to look at that calendar. Please tell me I don't have to show up at 1 to eat at 330?

pixarprincess

Hi! I'm still a newbie using everyone's great advice to help me plan. So I cancelled my regular adr at th for the rivers of light adr. They were for the same time. Was this the right choice??? It says to arrive 2 and a half hours prior to show to dine? My reservation is for 3:25 and the show isn't until night although I do not have an exact time. It says first show but I get Stitch when I try to look at that calendar. Please tell me I don't have to show up at 1 to eat at 330?
no you dont. Its talking about they will not offer reservations with less than 2 hrs to show time. So if you wanted a 7pm ADR and the show was at 8pm you would not be able to and have to go to the second show that is later as they do not feel there is enough window between. hopefully that makes sense.