September 2020 Universal/MNSSHP Trip Report

RMmom

What we have planned so far for our trip....

It will be me (43) and 3 kiddos (16, 13 and 9).

I have rented a house in Windsor Hills for the week.
I have booked a "throwaway" night at Royal Pacific to get 2 days of express pass.
I have bought 4 day park-to-park tickets for Universal....buy 2 days, get 2 days free.
We will buy tickets to a MNSSHP.
I have secured a rental car through Costco, but will keep checking for when price drops and re-book.
I will book our airfare on the 12th when SW opens up their September calendar....hoping for low fares :)
I plan to book some dining at WDW on our light days/days off and will book those this month.

This is our first trip doing mostly universal and only a day at MK.

The trip was inspired by the kids and I all reading the books aloud together. I treasure this time every day.

Be back when I have more to share!!!

RMmom

I know we plan to use it for our pit stop for the day....Might stay the night....we will see how we feel on that day.

booked airfare today. had enough points for the 4 roundtrips. will watch them to see if they drop and will grab better deals and get some points back.

beachta1

I know we plan to use it for our pit stop for the day....Might stay the night....we will see how we feel on that day.

booked airfare today. had enough points for the 4 roundtrips. will watch them to see if they drop and will grab better deals and get some points back.
Yes! Even having a place to swim, use the bathroom or take a break is nice. I found walking from Royal Pacific faster than the boat.