We're driving distance and schools won't be in session in person until late October for us. So, I'm thinking of going down for a short trip early fall when we can self-quarantine after. Initially I thought we'd just do one day at Hollywood Studios, but I'm considering another day or maybe two. Looking at the pricing, I'm surprised to see adding a second day or two is about as expensive as buying single day tickets. The last time I purchased a standard Disney ticket it was so long ago we got the no-expiration option. At that time, the first day was the big expense. Beginning with the second day, the pricing went down pretty noticeably, so I'm surprised to see the pricing work out this way. Considering all the extra flexibility there is with a never used ticket, it doesn't seem worth it to buy multi-day tickets even if I start leaning more towards a 2nd or 3rd day.
- On Disney
- $259.79 for a $143.70 1 day ticket for October 3 + $116.09 for a 1 day ticket on September 30
- $243.01 for a 2 day ticket for use 9/30-10/03.
- +$133 to add a 3rd day to the 2 day ticket
- On Undercover Tourist:
- $248.81 for 2 single days ($111.15 for a 1-day ticket 9/30 + $137.66 for a 1-day ticket 10/03)
- $247 for a 2-day ticket beginning 9/30.
- +$113 to add a 3rd day to the 2 day ticket