Show me your pets!

AmeliaPond

I love animal photos. So I'd love to see everyone's pets!! And tell us a little about them (age, name, breed, etc.)

PEACHES

Mine have declined to participate, they are very private.
That and my pictures are all huge.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
I'll be home this evening, and then you'll be sorry you asked.

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
We think this is our neighbor's dog. We see him almost every morning in our back yard and try to get close enough to pet, but he seems very shy. He doesn't have a collar or anything so we're thinking maybe we can adopt him.

What do you guys think?

hinkey

Jill you should tell us a little about yours!

Mine is a terrier mix. Her name is Caroline, but for the past couple of years she's been going by Good Girl. My now four year old son had an easier time saying Good Girl than Caroline. Although at the time it sounded like Guh Gurh.

My husband had been wanting to get a dog. He said "let's just go look to what dogs they have; we don't have to get one right now." Yeah right, I knew if we went to look we'd get one. I eventually gave in. So we go to the pound and she is in the first pen and is the first dog he sees. He was ready to take her home that second.

She about 8 years old now and I never had such a great dog!

pfalcioni

Yep.

We also have a big kitty that's sort of tan colored with a really long tail that sometimes wanders through. I haven't been able to get a picture of him because we usually see him at night. The neighbors must be feeding him though, since he sometimes leaves bones in his favorite spot near the edge of our canyon. He seems to like venison.

pfalcioni

Okay, I'll stop messing around! But yes, we have cougars and coyotes in our yard, we live in a very rural location. Obviously our fur family all lives indoors!

Here's BC and Sabrina. We lost BC (the black cat) last year to cancer at age 17 (we still miss him like crazy), and now have a little flame point siamese named Tajah to keep Sabrina happy.

AmeliaPond

Jill you should tell us a little about yours!

Mine is a terrier mix. Her name is Caroline, but for the past couple of years she's been going by Good Girl. My now four year old son had an easier time saying Good Girl than Caroline. Although at the time it sounded like Guh Gurh.

My husband had been wanting to get a dog. He said "let's just go look to what dogs they have; we don't have to get one right now." Yeah right, I knew if we went to look we'd get one. I eventually gave in. So we go to the pound and she is in the first pen and is the first dog he sees. He was ready to take her home that second.

She about 8 years old now and I never had such a great dog!
I think animals from the pounds/shelters/rescues are the best! If you have any pictures, I'd love to see her!

pfalcioni

So, Jill, when are you going to tell us about your super cute Mickey-eared mascot from your Avatar??

PEACHES

This one may not be too big, I mean the picture size not the dog. Although she has stayed small..florida 062.jpg

PEACHES

I have 2 cats too, I don't want to use up space though my pics are huge, they are all rescues. The one above has many names, Coca Cola is what I use most, she lives in Atlanta the home of Coca Cola.

AmeliaPond

Our dog's name is Lucy.

She's almost 5 years old (or so.) She is a mutt. Most likely a Carolina Dog mix (also called American Dingoes.) Back in 2008, we adopted her after seeing her on petfinder.com. She was a bit skinny when we first got her....

This is what she looks like most of the time now....

And if it wasn't obvious by my avatar....I love putting nerdy hats and headbands on her....haha.

Poor dog. :)

PEACHES

OMG!!!! Lucy is the cutest dog ever. What a good girl the way she lets you dress her up. None of my pets will go along and indulge me when I try.
Coca Cola is a mix, I think Sheltie, King Charles, Corgie?????