Show me your pets!

Jana

Love this thread!

Cathivee, adorable pix, what are your guys'/girls' names?

George, your little girl is so sweet, she looks so tiny next to the Schnauzer/Great Dane (never heard of that mix - pretty cool!)

Here's mine - Mick, our last cat (we sadly lost the other two to ongoing illnesses within a few weeks of each other this past winter) and Bailey - our rescue of 9 months, she's about 2 1/2. The shelter had her as an owner surrender, don't know how someone could have left her and walked away. She needs some doggy socialization to work on her manners, but is a snuggle bug with our family. She was listed at the shelter as a pit bull terrier mix and there is on ongoing debate about that - pit/lab/boxer/staffordshire/shepherd? It's a mystery. I was going to buy one of those dog DNA identifier kits, but I'm afraid it will just come back as "mixed breed" and then I'm out 90 bucks and none the wiser!

(sorry these are huge!)

Mick rules the roost:

20160618_092807_resized.jpg

Waiting for fetch, the best thing ever

20160310_090612_resized.jpg

Artsy, contemplating doggy life

20160528_100149_resized.jpg

momof2boys

Love the pics! Congrats George. Love her puppy dog eyes ;)

We unfortunately lost both of our cats (our 1st set of children) over the past 2 years at a young age, but hope to adopt again once our human boys are a bit older.

Cathivee

OMG Jana, Mick is too cute! What a face! My bulldog is Maya and the pit mix is Scrappy. We've had Maya for close to three years now and Scrap for about a year (he was a stray from the shelter). They're both pretty stubborn so they don't always get along haha but they each have their own adorable personality :)

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Bennie's favorite TV show is "Judge Judy."

Kkze4CZl.jpg

StanH

I would like to introduce you to Gibson! He is a rescue dog who we think turned 1 in May (ish).
We got him in January, and he is now a very important member of our family!
Gibson.jpgGibson 001.jpgGibson 010.jpg

TiggerGirl

Merry Christmas from Bennie!

D7s4y07l.jpg
he is gorgeous! as is your home! I love the trees!

ETA: i love that Christmas Cactus - any idea how old it is? We have one that is 65 years old and not that big so I'm guessing it's closing in on 75 or 80 years.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
he is gorgeous! as is your home! I love the trees!

ETA: i love that Christmas Cactus - any idea how old it is? We have one that is 65 years old and not that big so I'm guessing it's closing in on 75 or 80 years.

Bennie's actually a she, short for Beignet. We wanted a food-related name, and her coloring is spot-on next to Cafe du Monde's beignets.

The Christmas Cactus is a cutting from an original plant from Greg's grandmother, I'm guessing about 45 years ago. It must like that spot, because it just keeps growing. Every couple of years, we transplant it to a bigger container.

TiggerGirl

Bennie's actually a she, short for Beignet. We wanted a food-related name, and her coloring is spot-on next to Cafe du Monde's beignets.

The Christmas Cactus is a cutting from an original plant from Greg's grandmother, I'm guessing about 45 years ago. It must like that spot, because it just keeps growing. Every couple of years, we transplant it to a bigger container.

My apologies to Bennie ;)

Must be a great spot! (for that cactus) I don't think the one we have has been transplanted in a while - that may be the problem there.