Somebody Tell a Joke!

George

The ratio of people to cake is too big.
Never forget.

kfSikJGl.jpg

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Riding LwtL two Sundays ago, I decided to enhance DD's enjoyment of the ride with Jungle Cruise commentary.

Rainforest scene, I pointed out that the wingspan of the butterflies grew up to 12" and some as much as one foot. I saw the eyeroll so I had to keep going.

Desert scene--My son is the star of this scene.

Prairie--everybody wave to the two buffa-high and the one buffa-low; this is where the Imagineers ran out of money, so the scenery is a little plain.

Farmhouse scene--is anyone afraid? This one is chicken; (before the dog barks), "Hold on, it's about to get rough."

DD was very annoyed. :LOL::LOL:

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
Haha those are great. We just watched the Behind the Attraction Jungle Cruise episode the other night too!

George

The ratio of people to cake is too big.
The Genie said to me, “You have three wishes.”
I said, “OK. I’d love a built-in swimming pool filled with guacamole.”
“Done,” said the Genie. “You have one more wish.”
“Only one? You said I have three wishes,” I protested.
“You do,” Genie said. “But guac is extra.”

Strangeite

The Four Stages of Life:
1. You believe in Santa.
2. You don't believe in Santa.
3. You are Santa.
4. You look like Santa
I‘m at 3.5. My kids don’t believe in Santa, but I think he exists and confident I could argue same in a debate. My beard has really filled in but despite my uncle’s accusations, I don’t dye away the grey.

G00fydad

A German Shepherd, Doberman and a cat have died. All three are faced with God, who wants to know what they believe in.
The German shepherd says, “I believe in discipline training and loyalty to my master.”
“Good,” says God. “Then sit down on my right side. Doberman, what do you believe in?”
The Doberman answers, “I believe in the love, care and protection of my master.”
“Ah, yes,” said God. “You may sit to my left.”
Then he looks at the cat and asks, “And what do you believe in?”
The cat answers, “I believe you’re sitting in my seat.”