Southwest Gift Card 10% discount at Costco

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Thanks for the info.

On a related note, have SW's prices been ridiculously high lately? I'm sure it's indicative of the airline industry in general (I haven't paid the same attention to other airlines' prices), but I'd always looked at SW as the fair-priced line.

3dadknight

Yes. I found them very high to and from Orlando. We ended up booking a return flight out of Tampa instead of MCO for our next trip during Mardi Gras to cut our total airfare almost in half. I had missed out on wanna get away fares. Even those seem about 50% higher that I’m used to seeing.

bnoble

he's right
Thanks for the info.

On a related note, have SW's prices been ridiculously high lately? I'm sure it's indicative of the airline industry in general (I haven't paid the same attention to other airlines' prices), but I'd always looked at SW as the fair-priced line.
Southwest is rarely a much better deal from DTW---to the point where I rarely bother to check their site anymore.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
SW’s fares suck from ORD (competition from the hometown United and American), but they’re usually competitive from MDW. Usually.

They were good from Nashville too.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
Rates are up everywhere. The $180ish RT I used to get to JFK on JetBlue is now $600.

RMmom

SW for our September trip was 7k in points roundtrip for each of us at the time of my last re-booking to get points back. When I booked them on their release date, they were 21k in points roundtrip. Just keep checking and re-booking.