Staying Bonnet Creek Wyndham Resorts!!

clshirk

Yay! We are so excited and have heard great things about the place- lazy rivers, multiple pools, kitchen in resort, etc...
Shuttle from resort to WDW and Free parking at the resort. So... I would love to hear suggestive ideas etc about the place, things we should take advantage of with a 2 and 4 year old!!

vicki_c

THE RULES!!!
I have never been to Bonnet Creek, so no direct help from me. But have you seen the "We love Bonnet Creek" thread over on the DIS? For the time being, that's the best place I could probably point you - I've never read it though, so don't know how much help it will be. But it's here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2114303

Hopefully Josh doesn't mind me pointing you over there! :RpS_cool:

Jessmela

We stayed at BC for my DD's first birthday trip. My dad stayed there again last November and is booked again there for this October. The rooms were really nice. Comfortable beds and a lovely larger soaker tub in the master bathroom. The resort is pretty and the pool area is great for little ones.

If you don't care about your view very much, you may want to ask for a room near the elevators-- the hallways are long and with little ones you might not want the trek. The other thing was that we could hear kids running in the hall often. Other than that we never heard our neighbors. If you do want a nice view, you might want to ask for a room on a high floor facing Epcot. You can see the high fireworks. You can also hear them every night which is a little jarring if you forget it's 9 pm ;)

Be prepared for timeshare pitches-- we just disconnected the phone at the jack the first day because we knew we'd be using our cells to reach each other anyhow. The check in is a bit insane, especially after a two day drive. Lots of noise, activity etc. and of course a bit of a sales pitch again. I'd recommend not taking the 2 and 4 year old in. Let one of the adults take care of it while you walk around the resort a bit.

We didn't use the shuttle (have APs so parking is free at the parks and more convenient imo with littles). I don't remember the restaurants having anything too exciting, we didn't try those either.