Struggling with EP plans - 11/28

NicoleK

I'm struggling a bit with EP plans. Right now, we're only planning one day at EP. Our ADR doesn't allow for an afternoon break so it's going to be a long day. It also doesn't feel like we're doing much, but I don't think I can pack in any more attractions.

My my crew includes myself, husband, parents and 4 kids (12,10,7 and 3)

November 28:
1. Ride Test Track 8:55-9:20
2. Ride Mission Space Green 9:25-9:50 (only part of the party will ride)
3. Ride Spaceship Earth with FP+ 9:55-10:15 (window 9:40-10:40)
4. ??? Open time from 10:15-11:00 when trying to follow cheat sheets due to my FP times. Would Soarin fit here with 3rd screen? Otherwise grab a snack
5. Visit Character Spot with FP+ 11:00-11:20 (window 11-12:00)
6. Ride the Seas with Nemo 11:30-12:00
7. See Turtle talk with Crush 12-12:30
8. Grab a snack and tour WS
- ride Gran fiesta

9. Ride FEA 3:00-3:30, window 2:25-3:25
10. ADR Chefs de France CP package
11. 5:00-6:00 open to wander WS
12. 6:00 In line for CP, 6:45 show with NPH
Head back to BLT afterwards

Thanks in advance for any advice!

josh

Administrator
Staff member
If you want to do Soarin' I would do it immediately after Test Track. You could do Mission Space on the way out. Otherwise you should move The Seas stuff to right after Spaceship Earth.

EllenD

I don't have stellar advice, just want to offer commiseration :) We will be at Epcot on that day too. It has been the hardest day for me to plan out of our trip, I *think* we are headed to Soarin' right after stopping by Joy and Sadness and then I am sending my oldest and DH with FP to Test Track (I have little one too short to ride)....I am envious of your FEA FP! I am hoping that we get lucky lucky the day of, or I will be waiting in line with oldest DD all afternoon while everyone else enjoys the World Showcase (good times!) so you are well ahead of us :RpS_lol: Here's to a great trip!

EllenD

Ellen you could get a rider swap for test track:)

Thanks, I've been reconsidering that! We will definitely do a swap for Soarin' but I think because we are spending such a short morning in FW it might be better if we divided and conquered with me taking the little one to do Turtle Talk while they ride Test Track (Unless I change my mind for the zillionth time!) Only spending one day in Epcot is definitely a challenge, the next trip we plan I will be changing that for sure!

MrFredricksen

Wondering if this works better.
Do Soarin' after Test Track. Then SE and then over the Nemo and TT. After that your Character Spot and you are done by noon-ish. Then maybe head out for a little break.
On the way back in do Mission Space and over the FEA? Or get a 4th FP+ for Mission Space (for the end of the day) after you do FEA.
I defer to Josh though.

NicoleK

Thanks all for the feedback.

Good luck to you Ellen! I luck out a little that my kids don't want to meet Joy and Sadness (well I haven't actually told them about them but in general they've decided that they don't care about meeting characters this trip). It's a bittersweet thing. On one hand, it helps touring but it makes me realize my older kids are growing up. The 3 year old is still scared of our college mascot and he's been going to games with us since he was a few months old. Character spot is the only meet and greet time I have planned/scheduled all week so I guess we'll see how that goes. I'm hoping the holiday crowds have dispersed by Monday!