Suggested edit for next revision of the guide book

Hazel

I am really enjoying the book. It does a great job balancing a lot of great information without exploding to 1200 pages. I especially like the different points of view that the two authors share with the readers.

My suggested edit is to remove the reference to "crowd calendars" in the last chapter when describing the additional information readers will find on the EasyWDW website.

Dave Shute

I am really enjoying the book. It does a great job balancing a lot of great information without exploding to 1200 pages. I especially like the different points of view that the two authors share with the readers.

My suggested edit is to remove the reference to "crowd calendars" in the last chapter when describing the additional information readers will find on the EasyWDW website.
Removed! And thanks!

Snaz

I'm still reading, and because Dave told me my copy has been updated in another thread....

Pg 131, discussion of Maharajah, Pangani is used twice.

Pg 152, the section "What the Future May Bring" is repeated. It is seemingly the outdated discussion that is probably meant to be replaced with the text on page 150.

Snaz

This might just be a kindle thing...
pg 48, location 907, a space is missing after Nemo

pg 107, location 1863
"roomat" Caribbean is missing a space

Page 109, location 1892
Dave's website has a typo YourRirstVisit.net/easy-guide-2018-changes.