Target gift card 10% deal back

kmc8826

This Sunday, December 3, you can buy up to $300 in Target gift cards. The last couple years it has been easy to go back later (you can't buy the Target gift cards and spend them the same day) and buy with those gift cards Disney gift cards. So if you jump through the hoops $300 in Disney cards for out of pocket $270.

If you have a Discover card they are doing 5% back this quarter at Target.

Technical rule is $300 per household. There are of course ways around that. Online it is only one the one transaction of up to $300 in Target cards.

http://milestomemories.boardingarea.com/10-off-target-gift-cards/

Last edited:

carrie

Thanks Kim! We will definitely be stopping by Target on Sunday now! We are going to WDW in January and 10% off is 10% off! :)

Carrie

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
They did this a couple of years ago, and the cashier let us just keep repeating $300 transactions. I got a couple thousand in cards, loaded them to my DVA (when that was still around) and paid my DVC dues in January with the DVA "gift card," which also qualified me for DVA's 5% GC rebate. Ah, the good old days.

jillyb

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversa
Can't get 5% discount when using my Target credit card. That sucks.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
Got 2x$300 online and another 7x$300 in separate transactions in-store. All they have in-store is $50 Disney gift cards so I guess I'll be in for a fun project combining 54 of those through the Disney Gift Card website. Assuming they even have that many... :/

revolutionj10

Got 2x$300 online and another 7x$300 in separate transactions in-store. All they have in-store is $50 Disney gift cards so I guess I'll be in for a fun project combining 54 of those through the Disney Gift Card website. Assuming they even have that many... :/
Can you buy Disney gift cards with target gift cards still? I was not able to online recently.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
T&C state NOT online but you can in-store. There’s always the self-checkout option if a cashier is giving you grief.

kmc8826

Still a good deal but just FYI you can no longer use a gift card to get a Disney (or any other type) of gift card. Effective earlier this year. :(