Thanks Josh - Gusto Wine Cellar and Via Napoli

Joe_&_Kim

Josh

thanks so much for the reviews of the Pizza at Via Napoli and the experience at the Gusto Wine Cellar.

We tried both this trip and thoroughly enjoyed both. Our kids made us go back for another $41 pizza!

Dangerously Charming is/was an excellent description of the servers at the Gusto and Via Napoli.

On a related note. We waited in the walk-up line for our second visit to Via Napoli. The women inline behind us first looked at the regular menu and then wanted to see a kids menu. They apologized to server at the stand for being a pain. He replied that it was no problem and in fact they were entertaining him - more Italian charm at work.

I want to second this, we tried the pizza based on Josh's recommendation and it was outstanding. We ordered the medium pizza along with a couple of appetizers (which were outstanding too) and had plenty of leftovers. We tried to go back a second time but it was too busy. The kids are already pestering me to make sure I don't forget to make a reservation for our next trip.

3Caballeros

living life to its fullest
I want to second this, we tried the pizza based on Josh's recommendation and it was outstanding. We ordered the medium pizza along with a couple of appetizers (which were outstanding too) and had plenty of leftovers. We tried to go back a second time but it was too busy. The kids are already pestering me to make sure I don't forget to make a reservation for our next trip.
Which appetizers did you get ? Do you recommend them ?

Which appetizers did you get ? Do you recommend them ?
We ordered the Arancini and salami and provelone, both were excellent although smaller than I expected. There are so many appetizers on the menu that look good I think we'll order something else next time we go but will probably order them again in the future.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
The caponata is wonderful too. "Almost" as good as Mom's!

I can (and often do) make a meal of appetizers at Via Napoli. It's exactly the way I love to eat.

Nie0214

Oh thanks for this! We have Via Napoli reservations for our arrival day and were planning on paying OOP for some pizza and appetizers. I can't believe my trip is less than a month away now!