The Grove

crewsn

We stayed at The Grove Resort in June 2019.

While we did not do the Disney Parks on this trip I felt like information on this resort may be helpful to someone since it is so close to the parks.

We spent a few days prior to heading here doing the Kennedy Space Center then wanted a relaxing vacation. We chose The Grove due to the size of the space, hotel amenities, and close distance to other attractions.

I'll start with the positives:

The rooms were great. Everything was very new, size was spacious (we had a two bedroom family suite so it had a master bedroom with a king and then another bedroom with what said it was two fulls), laundry facilities were great in the room brand new washer and dryer in their own laundry room, full kitchen with a pantry. It was a great set up for us.

The pools and water park were very nice. We enjoyed a lot of time here. Was never a problem finding chairs (some of the better shade spots go quicker of course though), they had pool side activities.

Grounds: very beautiful

Closeness to the parks. Going almost anywhere we were right there. You are right by Animal Kingdom. They have transportation to the parks, but can't comment on that as we never used it.

Negatives:

Hall layout and design of buildings: It can be very confusing. They have signage up that helps, but it can be confusing at first. Halls are very bland reminds me of an apartment complex? Pictures on walls broken bad design with how anchored in the wall. We would park in the parking deck and just go to our room. Never went in main lobby except during check out and check in due to weird design.

Elevators: it is definitely lacking enough elevators. Only time a problem when coming or going to the pools as you can park in the parking deck on your floor level and go right to your room.

Overall we had a really nice time.

Last edited: