The "Real" Forums Coming in a Week or So...Ideas Appreciated

blyday

tests unsafe roller coasts in china
Soooo.....what happened to the months?? Just not enough people here for them or is there some secret portal??

Thadine

loves surprises, but not very good at them
Josh is not ready yet for the months to open.
He is still working on them.

And no, I did not have a secret meeting with him,:RpS_biggrin:
I just volunteer to be the December moderator and he replied with this explanation

blyday

Thanks Thadine!!!

Josh......is there anyway to allow for more to be typed in a message? I know.....10000 seems like a lot but I'm having problems keeping the Q&A forum down to that. On the plus side it is keeping me from being too wordy (which I know I can be) but I'm also barely under that and if any other questions come up.....I'm not going to be able to add them. Plus......some where down the road.....I'm sure that people will be wanting to do some TRs and those might require a little more space. How about 15000???

josh

Administrator
Staff member
You can always just type the 10,000 and then put the next 10,000 in the next post and the next 10,000 in the next post etc. You might want to "save" a couple of posts too for the future by posting "reserved" a couple of times. I'm not sure how easy it is to insert a post in between old posts. But yes, I can increase the space allotment here.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Set it to 20,000. Can't imagine it would cause a loading "issue" or anything since theoretically you would just be separating them into separate posts anyway.

blyday

Set it to 20,000. Can't imagine it would cause a loading "issue" or anything since theoretically you would just be separating them into separate posts anyway.
You are awesome!!!! I really would have been good with 13000 so the 15000 was already padded.....so if you want to go back down....I'll be fine. Thanks so much!!!

josh

Administrator
Staff member
I'm somewhat apprehensive about adding new smilies because most of them turn out to be performing a sex act of one sort or another. Here are a few new ones. Let me know if any of them end up "flipping you the bird" or something

:throwpc::soapbox::ban2::balloon::birthday:

blyday

I'm somewhat apprehensive about adding new smilies because most of them turn out to be performing a sex act of one sort or another. Here are a few new ones. Let me know if any of them end up "flipping you the bird" or something
:RpS_w00t::pound::RpS_lol:

I like all 3 of those and no problems there.......I hate to admit it but I have a feeling that I'll be using this one a LOT: :soapbox: (Now I think about it.......I'm worried that you added it with me in mind!!!)

Janine

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i l
There's some pretty angry looking smilies in those balloons.

Brenda - I didn't think of you at all when I saw the soap box smilie. ::RpS_rolleyes:

Brandie

Will work for Dole Whips.

:throwpc::soapbox::ban2::balloon::birthday:
None of these have defiled my virgin eyes. Thanks, Josh!

texhanddoc

won't let you order a nice scotch
I like those. Although I am starting to get a little worried. It seems Josh continues to add an unusual number of "banned" smilies. I think he is planning on building up the site and then nuking the whole thing by banning everyone.