The WAVE breakfast buffet Dec 2018 review

3Caballeros

living life to its fullest
Cast: Myself & DH
3 adult children, all 18 years of age
NO dining plan. Paid out of pocket.

20181221_104534.jpg

We dined at the Wave breakfast buffet on Dec.21, 2018 at the Contemporary Resort. It was during our Christmas vacation from Dec. 11 - Dec 22 when we camped at Fort Wilderness Campground in our RV.

This review will be short and sweet - The food and service was wonderful! This was our second time to enjoy the breakfast buffet at the Wave. The first time was during November of 2017. It is not a huge buffet but it has just the right amount... with all of it's offerings being fresh and flavorful. The service has never disappointed. Very friendly and efficient.The price was right, too! I highly recommend it!

20181221_104521.jpg 20181221_104517.jpg

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
Thanks for the review. We had a great breakfast there a couple of years ago and we're looking forward to going back this summer. I learned that you can get a reservation as late as 10:45am and they will continue restocking the buffet even though technically breakfast ends at 11am.

3Caballeros

living life to its fullest
Thanks for the review. We had a great breakfast there a couple of years ago and we're looking forward to going back this summer. I learned that you can get a reservation as late as 10:45am and they will continue restocking the buffet even though technically breakfast ends at 11am.
YES... our reservation was for 10:40am this last visit... no problems, at all

beachta1

Thanks for sharing!! I did Wave breakfast a few years ago and really liked it. I wish i had brought a bag to take some of the pastries home with me. Wave is one of those places that you know you're going to get a good meal and drink at no matter what time of day!