"There must be something there that wasn't there before" -a TR!

beachta1

Some trip photos...

My drawing!

Jon's drawing!

MK bright and early!

Feels crowded. Love this picture.

From Astro Orbiter. I think MK is just as pretty, if not prettier, in black and white. I was feeling it that morning so sorry for all the B&W pictures.

Love the castle. I couldn't take enough pictures.

Inside of Buzz! I had more fun taking pictures and enjoying the theming then attempting to score any points.

From BTMR!

View from People Mover!

beachta1

More pictures!!

Dig Site

CSR is so beautiful.

From the starting line!! Before we started sweating.

I loved that they had fireworks for all of the corrals! At least for all of the ones ahead of me!

It was really exiting to run under this sign!

Almost halfway there! I had to get a picture with at least one of the mile markers. Let me tell you, the mile through MK was by far the fastest mile.

One of our first pictures as an engaged couple!! We're so attractive, right?

I'm a very happy girl :)

beachta1

More pictures to catch up with my TR!

THIS is what vacation is all about.

Our walk to dinner. GF is just so stunning. I'm really glad we ate here just to check out the resort. Someday maybe we can stay there...

Complimentary dessert! I didn't really take any pictures at dinner, I was enjoying the moment.

View of Narcosseee's from the boat back to MK. We stopped at Poly first!

View of MK from the boat. This is when it started to rain and we decided not to head into MK.

Waiting for us back in the hotel room!! It was a bummer that it wasn't actual champagne.

runDisneygirl

Great photos! I love the black and whites. Totally changes it up. And the hammock shot. You're just missing a close up of your drink. Haha.

Nice leisurely start to Epcot!

LizD

Netflix queue currently at 3,912 - all Disney rela
Loving your report! I'm glad you could get some rest the night of the proposal. When my husband proposed I barely slept a wink I was so surprised and excited! (But in WDW a good night's sleep is so important!)

beachta1

This one is for you Tanya..

Now to our morning EP pictures...

Our first design!

Sweet ride photo.

Our second design!

Time for our first drink!!

It is so stunning back here.

First of many drinks!

Jon with his dear friend, Duffy.

Hello?

Our second stop, UK. So glad we were able to get a table and enjoy the Rose and Crowne experience.

Bonjour!

So delicious. I want the recipe so I can make these at home. And have one. Every. Day.

Finally we arrived in Morocco and to the Spice Road Table!

Our small plates and drinks.

What an amazing view of EP from inside the restaurant.

I love this bar area, especially the royal blue color.

runDisneygirl

Ahhh, that's more like it. Drinks at the pool!
Love all the photos from Epcot! It was a beautiful day that day, wasn't it? Less humid and perfectly sunny. And more drink photos too - nice work. Spice Road Table looks really nice. Should be interesting to see if it becomes popular.

D

Deleted member 519

Love the photos of Spice Road. What a beautiful view.

beachta1

I know Josh went to Spice Road, I'm really curious to read his review. Maybe when he stops Disney Cruising we'll get the scoop :)

beachta1

Wedding update: We have a date!! DF and I will be getting married at the Sea View in Dennisport, MA in September 2015! September 19th to be exact. I think we're going to wait for February/ colder weather for our full honeymoon, so I'm hoping we can do a 3-4 day mini-moon (or minnie-moon) at WDW. Looks like that third week in September is a very quiet time at the parks so it may be perfect for F&W, maybe do MNSSHP and do a lot of relaxing by the pool !

whatchadoon

Congrats on setting the date!

Been enjoying all the photos so far... I have to convince my non-foodie kids to try Spice Road Table... it looks pretty cool and different...

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
You guys make such a cute couple! Congratulations on your engagement and setting the date! And I agree with everyone else, your ring is simply gorgeous.

I love the black and white photos, I think it shows detail so much better, especially the castle.

Craftysplat

Lovely time of year for a wedding! If you waited until the following weekend you could have been married on my birthday.

beachta1

Congrats on setting the date!

Been enjoying all the photos so far... I have to convince my non-foodie kids to try Spice Road Table... it looks pretty cool and different...

I think it'd be enjoyable to go for a drink or a snack! They also have smoothies too if your kids are into that!

Yay, you have a date!:RpS_thumbsup:

I'm so glad to have a date! Now we can relax and do nothing. Of course, the planner in me is having a hard time just sitting back and not planning. Before planning our wedding I was planning our Disney trip. Now I have to get over that I don't have anything to plan on either of those fronts for awhile!

You guys make such a cute couple! Congratulations on your engagement and setting the date! And I agree with everyone else, your ring is simply gorgeous.

I love the black and white photos, I think it shows detail so much better, especially the castle.

Thanks Pam!! I totally agree on the black and white. I almost like the eeriness of it. Especially in the pictures I took where it "feels crowded."

Lovely time of year for a wedding! If you waited until the following weekend you could have been married on my birthday.

September on Cape Cod is still warm, you can still swim in the water and the tourists are gone. It makes for a great time of year!!

beachta1

After Morocco, we were off to Japan! Our first stop was to get a drink! I had a Tokyo sunset, Jon had a green tea sake drink. I loved my drink and finished it rather quickly. Jon was feeling full and the iced drinks can be very filling! I'm not sure he finished it, but I won't judge.

I could spend so much time walking around the gardens and watching the fish in Japan, it is so beautiful. The sun was out and the heat was rising a little! We stood off to the side to watch the drummers and enjoy our drinks. I love the view of the WS from Japan, you can see so much!

After Japan, it was over to AMERICA!! From the times guide I knew the singers would be performing, so we headed into the building. A lovely CM stopped us after seeing our pins, and brought us into a side room. He asked us about our engagement and gave us this postcard. I love the handwriting!

After he gave us the card, he took us up the elevator and allowed us to watch the performers from the second floor balcony. It was such a nice gesture, one we of course were not expecting. We only got to hear a few songs, but it was pretty great. We were ushered into the auditorium and enjoyed the history show!

Of course it wouldn't be a complete trip to the USA without beer and a turkey leg!! Please enjoy our attractive eating photos.

After enjoying our beer and turkey leg, we slowly made our way over to Italy. At this point we weren't paying attention to the time and I wish we had. We basically rushed through the rest of the countries after this :/ Trying to walk, take everything in and chug drinks is not easy but we were determined to finish!!

We headed into Tutto Gusto and thankfully found a seat away from the door. Thanks to Josh for the suggestion, we had comfortable seats and privacy. It was also nice to really enjoy the wine cellar feel without seeing people walk in and out. We ordered the champagne flight (I think) and we enjoyed it.

We skipped Germany because we were going to have dinner there! We stopped by Africa, just so we could grab this picture.

We decided to head to Mexico next and then work our way back towards Germany. I knew that Mexican Donald would be meeting and DF loves three caballeros! Donald really loved my ring and it was our first character meet as an engaged couple.

We headed into the pavilion and I was so excited to head to la cava! We drank in Mexico first on our last drinking around the world and it wasn't open yet. We waited in line for a little bit but it was way worth the wait. I had the avocado marg, Jon had the blood orange. We wandered through the pavilion and then went on one of our favorite rides, three caballeros! What means ay caramba?!

runDisneygirl

Oh fun! I agree, Japan has a great vantage point. Great photos in all directions. A runner friend I know bought a turkey leg as she was in that last mile of Epcot. She got a nice photo at the finish line eating her turkey leg wearing her medal. Love all the drinks... :)

Craftysplat

Oh fun! I agree, Japan has a great vantage point. Great photos in all directions. A runner friend I know bought a turkey leg as she was in that last mile of Epcot. She got a nice photo at the finish line eating her turkey leg wearing her medal. Love all the drinks... :)

This is hysterical. It sounds like something I would do except I would never run a marathon.

toodles

Continuing to enjoy your report! Hope the wedding planning is fun! Can't wait to give one of those Tokyo sunsets and margaritas a try in September.

beachta1

I'm not sure if I'll ever run a marathon, but if I were to do it at Disney, I would totally stop for a drink in EP, and go on a ride or two. When else are you ever able to do that?!