Thinking of an AP? Look here first!!!

britkate

And you can't use the Premium AP in Disneyland Paris. I know that seems a ridiculous consideration to US residents but a surprising number of UK visitors have APs. Just because they might come for a month or do two trips in a year if they have bought a villa.

AliceNWonderland

Premiers can only be purchased in person at a park....so they are activated at the window where you are purchasing them. We had the Premier last year and it was so easy to use......we didn't have any problems getting into any of the parks. There was a time when they first started them that the ones purchased at DLR were not working at WDW and people had to go to the window to have them print out a new one but I believe they have worked out the bugs now so that this doesn't happen.
Thank you.

Silvie23

This may have already been asked and answered somewhere, but I couldn't find the answer. I know that you can use package tickets and upgrade them to an AP, but can you also use them to renew an AP? Our APs are up for renewal in early December and we're looking at taking a trip in December to take advantage of free dining. Could we use the tickets from that package to renew our existing APs?

blyday

tests unsafe roller coasts in china
Yes, you can upgrade tickets for an AP renewal. Just make sure that the renewal is done within 30 days of expiration.

3Caballeros

living life to its fullest
Would this post from 2011 still be up-to-date ? I have a lot of questions about getting an AP but can I rely on this 6+ year old information ?

Anne

Would this post from 2011 still be up-to-date ? I have a lot of questions about getting an AP but can I rely on this 6+ year old information ?
It doesn't look like it's been updated. The general idea is still basically still the same, but the pass types and some other details have changed. I would just start a new thread with your specific situation and questions.

jillyb

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversa
There's a really good post about upgrading tickets, price bridging, and/or purchasing/updating to an AP on the DIS with up-to-date information.