This is my MK plan so far for Sept 29

yayasue

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAHHHH!!!!
We are a family of 5 and my kids are 6, 3, 1. My 6 year old should be tall enough by then to ride some big attractions( 44''+).

We will be in MK on Sept 29th for RD and all day with a 10h30 am brunch ADR at Crystal Palace and a 5h00pm ADR at Ohana's. Wishes dessert party at 8h00pm(hoping)

We will be in MK again on the next evening sept 30 from around 5hpm for MNSSHP

This is what we are hoping to do and we are opened to seeing other attractions if it works in the plan:

Dumbo, Buzz, Teacups, Pirates, Phil, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, Aladin, Pooh, Snow white, jungle cruise, BTMRR, Splash and maybe Space, Rapunzel, monsters if we can..

My plan so far for the full MK day:

RD
FPV Space (if my son is tall enough)
Ride buzz
Ride Peter
Ride Pooh
Ride SW
Ride Carrousel
FP Splash
10h20 Brunch adr at Crystal Palace
Ride BTMRR / swap
Ride Pirates
FPV jungle cruise
Ride HM
FP BTMRR
Ride Splash with FP/ swap
Ride Space with FP/ swap

Our 5h00pm Ohana ADR I need to fit in. We also have the MNSSHP evening there as well. Thanks everyone, help is greatly appreciated :RpS_biggrin:

Janine

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i l
Did you post your overall itinerary in the itinerary forum yet? I ask because if you did, how'd you get away with planning RD to park closing? :RpS_huh:

How about a break at 1, then your ADR at 'Ohana and return to park?
However, if you are doing MNSSHP the next night, I'd skip MSEP/wishes tonight, since you'll be seeing way better ones at MNSSHP.

yayasue

Did you post your overall itinerary in the itinerary forum yet? I ask because if you did, how'd you get away with planning RD to park closing? :RpS_huh:

How about a break at 1, then your ADR at 'Ohana and return to park?
However, if you are doing MNSSHP the next night, I'd skip MSEP/wishes tonight, since you'll be seeing way better ones at MNSSHP.
Yes I did, I just now updated it with the ADR's I was able to get so there are a few changes. It's on the top of the list for Itinerary Planning. I like the 1 break, thinking that might work better for that long day.

yayasue

Here is something else (I am taking it off an earlier post) It would offer us a an afternoon break. What do you think?

RD
FPV Space
Ride Buzz
Ride Peter
Ride Pooh
Ride SW and Carousel- fine to do both
10ish FPV Splash
10h30 Brunch Crystal Palace
Ride BTMRR
Ride Pirates
FPV again JC for later during the night
Ride HM
Get another FP- BTMRR at this window
Phil
HoP (depending on the time of the show)
1 Use Splash FP
Use Space FP and get a Space FP before you leave

What time would this get me out at in the afternoon?

Return after Ohana's
Could take train up to BTMRR- use that FP
Then use JC FP
Space and Monsters
Wishes dessert party, Wishes at 9?

Janine

That reads like a Christine plan. If that's the case, she's a pro, do whatever she says. However, at the time you may not have been planning on leaving at 1? Not sure you can do all that after brunch and before 1.

yayasue

That reads like a Christine plan. If that's the case, she's a pro, do whatever she says. However, at the time you may not have been planning on leaving at 1? Not sure you can do all that after brunch and before 1.
Yes it is a Christine plan! lol I got it from an earlier thread.lol This is why I'm asking as I'm not sure what time in the afternoon it would let me out..It said an end around 2 in the previous post with a lunch at 11h30. I figured that my brunch would work. Perhaps Christine can tell me what she thinks about it? If I can get out by 1h30 and head back to our resort for a 1h30-2h00 break before our 5h00 Ohana that would be great.

Janine

If the morning schedule gets you to FPV Splash by 10ish, you may have time to ride BTMRR before your ADR. Then you'll probably only have to drop HoP to be out by 1ish. I don't think at that age, your kids would be thrilled with HoP anyway. At least I wasn't my 1st time, and I was 8 (but it was Mom's favorite). You'll have about an hour before dessert party, so may not have tome for BTMRR again.

Wait a minute. MK is a non-recommended EMH morning park on the 29th. Did you know that? If so, you should arrive for the 8am RD, in which case you should have enough time (although the park will be pretty busy after that brunch).

yayasue

If the morning schedule gets you to FPV Splash by 10ish, you may have time to ride BTMRR before your ADR. Then you'll probably only have to drop HoP to be out by 1ish. I don't think at that age, your kids would be thrilled with HoP anyway. At least I wasn't my 1st time, and I was 8 (but it was Mom's favorite). You'll have about an hour before dessert party, so may not have tome for BTMRR again.

Wait a minute. MK is a non-recommended EMH morning park on the 29th. Did you know that? If so, you should arrive for the 8am RD, in which case you should have enough time (although the park will be pretty busy after that brunch).
Yes I knew I had to be there for the 8am RD. Now that you mention the busy afternoon I'm thinking that break by 1ish will be very good!

If we can ride BTMRR at least once that would be great and HoP is not a must. I just wrote it because it was in the list when I copied it. I can definitely take that one out. Whatever we miss that day, we'll try to catch the next evening at the MNSSHP.

off2neverland

Peanut butter is yummy.
What happened to Dumbo?
Since only your 6yo can ride Space- leave that FP til later and get everybody on Dumbo at RD then finish all those FL rides (minus Phil- save that for later) FRL/AL won't open til 9 anyway.
Buzz can easily be FPvd later too

With the 8am EMH you can do a bit more before your brunch- but let me know about Dumbo, OK?

yayasue

What happened to Dumbo?
Since only your 6yo can ride Space- leave that FP til later and get everybody on Dumbo at RD then finish all those FL rides (minus Phil- save that for later) FRL/AL won't open til 9 anyway.
Buzz can easily be FPvd later too

With the 8am EMH you can do a bit more before your brunch- but let me know about Dumbo, OK?
Dumbo should be in there, I didn't realise i'd left it out!! :RpS_ohmy:

This is our must do's: Dumbo, Buzz, Teacups, Pirates, Phil, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, Aladin, Pooh, Snow white, jungle cruise, BTMRR, Splash and maybe Space. What do you suggest Christine? What time do you think the plan will let us out in the afternoon? (Thinking an afternoon break before Ohana diner will be much needed)

Thank you!!

off2neverland

Peanut butter is yummy.
Are you really doing the Wishes dessert party?
Are you sure?

Big Ohana dinner at 5 w/dessert. Then more desserts in an hour or so?

yayasue

Are you really doing the Wishes dessert party?
Are you sure?

Big Ohana dinner at 5 w/dessert. Then more desserts in an hour or so?
Yes DH loves dessert and this is a must for us. I was hoping for an earlier Ohana ressie but that's all I could get my whole trip...
I keep checking to see if an earlier time open's up, I am hoping for 4pm.

yayasue

So my updated plan would look something like this. Can someone tell what time this should get me out in the afternoon? Thanks!

RD 8am
Ride Dumbo
Ride Peter
FPV Space M
Ride Pooh
Ride Buzz
Ride SW
Ride Carousel
10ish FPV Splash
Ride BTMRR / Swap
Ride Aladdin
Ride Pirates
FPV JC
Ride HM
Get another FP- BTMRR at this window
Ride Phil
Ride Splash with FP / Swap
Ride Space with FR / Swap
FP Space

Leave in the afternoon, time????

Ohana dinner 5h00pm
Return after Ohana's
Take train up to BTMRR- use FP
Ride JC with FP
Space and Monsters
Wishes dessert party, Wishes at 9?

off2neverland

Peanut butter is yummy.
Typically a FP pulled during EMH wil have same return/next window as if pulled at 9 opening- so figure your 2nd window is maybe 9:40

You should be able to easily get Aladdin and Pirates done before brunch and I'd definitely do that rather than a BTMRR swap since BTMRR can be FPVd- lines at Aladdin/Pirates will be very long by the time you are done at brunch
You should be done with FP rides by 9 and over to FRL by 9 when it opens.
Buzz is in TL- save that for later- FPV it

You've got too much between dinner at Wishes party- I'd guess you are back in MK by 7- so you have 1 hour

So-

RD 8am
Ride Dumbo
Ride Peter
FPV Space Mp FPV will miss Peter or Pooh
Ride Pooh
Ride SW
Ride Carousel
9ish Ride BTMRR- 1 group rides standby- get swap but use later- take baby to Aladdin and meet there
Aladdin- everybody ride
Pirates

9:40 or whenever you are done at Pirates is OK FPV Splash
Ride JC if time- on by 10 should do it
FPV Buzz before brunch if you can- if not get it right after

11:45: FPV Buzz if still need
Ride HM or IASW- either can be done at party
See Phil
1ish Ride Splash with FP / Swap- 2 rides here will take almost an hour, if you alos do the BTMRR swap add another 20 min
Ride Space with FR / Swap I'd save this for return this pm
FP Space you don't need nor do you have time to use!

Leave in the afternoon, time???? I'd say 2 or 2:30 if you do all the Splash/BTMRR swapping

Ohana dinner 5h00pm
Return after Ohana's
Take train up to BTMRR- use FP already done
Ride JC with FP already done
7-8 Space w/FP/swap- each ride will take about 20 min, Buzz w/FP-10/15 min, Monsters 20-35 min-
8? Wishes dessert party, Wishes at 9?
Consider only doing 1 ride on each Splash and Space- one adult has to take one for the team if you want to at least get kids on each ride once-
Save Monsters, IASW and HM for party night- could even save Space for party night as well. Could also save JC

If you arrive for party at 4 you could FPV something- Space?- ride JC standby, ride HM or IASW see Monsters, and maybe another filler before party starts at 7

yayasue

Thanks Christine!!

If I FPV Space on our way out in the afternoon instead of early morning so that we can all ride Pooh and Peter would that work? That way we still have a FP for the evening but not rushing to get it early morning??

Also can you fastpass a character meet, like woody and jessie?

I will not ride Space myslef, I do not need to ride it, i'd rather ride Splash. I'll leave space for the DH and DS to ride. And once for Splash and Space is good enough. I'd rather save some for the party night and get out earlier this afternoon so kids can rest before Ohana Dinner and Wishes. Thank you for your help and this fabulous plan. We will get to do so much :)

Last edited:

off2neverland

Peanut butter is yummy.
Getting Space FP as you leave or just later in day should be fine
No FP for Woody and Jessie- only for the new Mickey and princess greets.

Let's see how it looks now

RD 8am
Ride Dumbo
Ride Peter
Ride Pooh
Ride SW
Ride Carousel
9ish FPV Splash
Ride BTMRR- 1 group rides standby- get swap but use later- take baby to Aladdin and meet there
Aladdin- everybody ride
Pirates
10ish Ride JC if time
FPV Buzz
11:45: FPV Space
See Phil
12ish Ride Splash with FP- 1 ride, then use the BTMRR swap
Take train to exit- out by 1

Ohana dinner 5h00pm
Return after Ohana's
7 Space w/FP- non riders can do TTA
Buzz w/FP
Check time- if only 7:30- see Monsters then check in for Wishes

That leaves HM, IASW and maybe JC, Monsters for party

yayasue

Getting Space FP as you leave or just later in day should be fine
No FP for Woody and Jessie- only for the new Mickey and princess greets.

Let's see how it looks now

RD 8am
Ride Dumbo
Ride Peter
Ride Pooh
Ride SW
Ride Carousel
9ish FPV Splash
Ride BTMRR- 1 group rides standby- get swap but use later- take baby to Aladdin and meet there
Aladdin- everybody ride
Pirates
10ish Ride JC if time
FPV Buzz
11:45: FPV Space
See Phil
12ish Ride Splash with FP- 1 ride, then use the BTMRR swap
Take train to exit- out by 1

Ohana dinner 5h00pm
Return after Ohana's
7 Space w/FP- non riders can do TTA
Buzz w/FP
Check time- if only 7:30- see Monsters then check in for Wishes

That leaves HM, IASW and maybe JC, Monsters for party
Love this plan! Thanks Christine. Everything works our for us to see what we want to and we get the much needed afternoon break :)

If my kids want to meet some caracters are we better off to do that on the party night? I think I read that at 7h, you can line up to meet the caracters?

off2neverland

Peanut butter is yummy.
Susie- in response to your PM

If you want to met Mickey today- grab that FP on your way in- everybody heads to Dumbo- FPV grabs the FP as you pass by there.
Use it right after brunch.

I don't see much time for Princess meet this day- if you'd rather add that and take something else away- let me know- we can help you work it out.
Or that might fit on your party night- FPV Princesses on arrival and see them before party starts- but I'm not sure what your plan is for that day.

Rowan

I didnt re-look this up, but I am pretty sure Ohana's opens at 5:00 (closes after breakfast and reopens for dinner)
If that is right, you can save yourself sometime trying to get an earlier (4:00) adr.

yayasue

Susie- in response to your PM

If you want to met Mickey today- grab that FP on your way in- everybody heads to Dumbo- FPV grabs the FP as you pass by there.
Use it right after brunch. I will do that, that works for this day! thanks :)

I don't see much time for Princess meet this day- if you'd rather add that and take something else away- let me know- we can help you work it out.
Or that might fit on your party night- FPV Princesses on arrival and see them before party starts- but I'm not sure what your plan is for that day.
This could work as well. We have no specific plans for that evening other than the party. We eat @ Le Cellier 2h45 and them head for the party. We also have a car so i'm assuming this will make travelling easier??