thoughts on park reservations

jhalpin76

owes it all to duffy
Hi! We are heading down for five-day trip from 3/23 - 3/27. Here are our plans:

Staying at the Contemporary
4-day park hoppers
arrive in evening of 3/22

3/23 - reservation at MK
3/24 - reservation at HS
3/25 - going to Discovery Cove
3/26 - reservation at HS (want EP this day, but holding HS incase we don't get RoR on 3/24)
3/27 - reservation at HS (want MK this day, but holding HS for RoR)

The days I am worried about are 3/26 and 3/27. I really want Epcot on 3/26, but from what I am seeing, Epcot doesn't usually fill up, so this is a safe plan, right?

On 3/27, I want to go to MK and I am considering changing this reservation since I am worried MK will actually sell out and if we can't get RoR on the other two mornings, then I give up.

Any thoughts?
 

bnoble

he's right
I'd go ahead and switch to MK. I don't think you are likely to get shut out at RotR twice, and I don't think it is worth burning three mornings to try to ride it. (And looking at your signature, you will be back; it will still be there then.)
 

hizouse

Active member
Agree with bnoble about switching that Saturday to MK. Are you willing to do Epcot on 3/24 if you don't get RoR boarding pass that morning?

We will be there that week also and have multiple DHS reservations, figuring we can shift to Epcot or AK early in the week if we don't get boarding passes (or change a later day if we do). We have 2 MK days locked in, though. We will change this plan if we see non-DHS parks start to fill up that week.
 

jhalpin76

owes it all to duffy
Agree with bnoble about switching that Saturday to MK. Are you willing to do Epcot on 3/24 if you don't get RoR boarding pass that morning?

We will be there that week also and have multiple DHS reservations, figuring we can shift to Epcot or AK early in the week if we don't get boarding passes (or change a later day if we do). We have 2 MK days locked in, though. We will change this plan if we see non-DHS parks start to fill up that week.
I am going to switch to MK for Saturday - thank you both for confirming that plan. I think we will switch to EP if we don't get it RoR on 3/24. EP seems to not fill up. We could also do morning at HS and hop to EP for afternoon those days. Hopefully park hours will open up a bit. We aren't trying to fit AK in, so that makes things easier.
 
Top