Ticket to scan

hinkey

Going to Orlando for a conference and staying off site. I have a one day ticket in the my disney app. After I make fast passes I’ll need something to scan at the fast pass entrance. I’m having trouble figuring out how I will get this scannable item. Do I need to visit guest services? Will they send me something In the mail. I have not been in a few years and am having trouble figure this out. No where does it talk about this in the app or ticket email. The email mentions I can use my magic band or card linked to enter otherwise I can show my confirmation email, but this sounds like guest services. My brother might have and old magic band I could connect should I do that or just plan for guests services before my ticket day.

Thanks for your help.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
I’m assuming you didn’t (or won’t) get a physical ticket in the mail. You need to visit Guest Relations outside a park to get your physical ticket. And/Or, if you have a MB from the past that’s still linked to your account, you can use that.

hinkey

Thanks George! I think I’ll go to Disney Springs before my park day and go to guest services there. I haven’t been to Disney in about 2 years. I feel that since I’m staying off site there is just not much info from Disney. I am fortunate I have been before and know some of the basics on how things are suppose to work. I’m dreading trying to explain this to some of my coworkers.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Thanks George! I think I’ll go to Disney Springs before my park day and go to guest services there. I haven’t been to Disney in about 2 years. I feel that since I’m staying off site there is just not much info from Disney. I am fortunate I have been before and know some of the basics on how things are suppose to work. I’m dreading trying to explain this to some of my coworkers.

Remember if you already have a linked MB you can save yourself the trip to DS and/or Guest Relations.

Have a great time!

mgarbowski

My brother might have and old magic band I could connect should I do that or just plan for guests services before my ticket day.
I'm 99% certain you cannot transfer a magic band from one guest account to another. Your DS plan should work.