Tiffins drink recommendations please

Abbyar

Eating our thanksgiving dinner at Tiffins and will definitely grab a cocktail after this very long week. Any preferences (or ones you’d like us to try on your behalf)?

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Drinks are tricky. I don't do brown liquors, so even if you recommend it I won't enjoy it. Enjoy whatever you choose!

Abbyar

Drinks are tricky. I don't do brown liquors, so even if you recommend it I won't enjoy it. Enjoy whatever you choose!
Ha! I knew I liked you George - I don’t do brown liquors either. I will share photos of what we choose. Happy Thanksgiving.

Micah008

Staff member
I agree its tricky since everyone likes different things. I have tried most of them on the Nomad Lounge menu over the years, and have found them all to be very good, and well balanced. It looks like most of the Tiffins cocktails are from that menu, so I say pick based on what looks good to you, they do a very good job there with the cocktails.

Note that my personal favorite is the Tempting Tigress, but it isn't for everyone (brown liquor, and has some clove/cinnamon/allspice flavors).

crumjack

My favorite of the clear liquor cocktails is the Negroni. The standard is gin, sweet vermouth, and Campari (I swap this for Aperol). If that sounds good to you, the bartenders at Nomad should have the ingredients and skills to make it happen.

Anne

I've enjoyed the night monkey (not sure I'm remembering the name correctly).