Tom vs Josh

BSS

When I saw this thread all I could think was that I'm sure Josh has some self-depricating quip about how he doesn't even get top billing on a thread on his own website. :LOL:

josh

Administrator
Staff member
It's a very strange show. Last week's intro of me responding to mean comments through the wardrobe change a couple of minutes later is kind of funny:

I'm not very good on video which is historically why I only appear once or twice a year. But I watched a couple of them myself over the past few days and saw some pretty obvious ways to improve. We're also looking at changing the premise slightly to where the questions would be more along the lines of someone deciding whether they want to do something which would open things up to more opinionated answers that may also be more helpful.

I didn't have anything to do with the podcast ending. I wasn't consulted and if I'm recalling correctly, even informed. It was a bit surprising because people seemed to enjoy it and listenership was good. But you'd be surprised how catty 30+ year old Disney World bloggers are.

Anne

I got the belly laugh I needed listening to the responses to the mean comments. It came close to the zoom-cat-filter-lawyer (which for some inexplicable reason struck me as funier than it should be).

BoSoxGal

I got the belly laugh I needed listening to the responses to the mean comments. It came close to the zoom-cat-filter-lawyer (which for some inexplicable reason struck me as funier than it should be).
Yes! I’ve really been getting a kick out of the show and a lot of laughs. It brought me to WDWNT, which I had no idea had so much other fun stuff. My family and I have been watching their live streams from the park. It helps with the Disney fix while we wait patiently to go back.

I hope TvJ keeps going for long time!

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Correct re TTA. It's become way overhyped. It's a filler attraction, good to get off your feet for a few minutes.
I remember the continuous mockery about Maelstrom. Until its end date was announced. And then all of a sudden it was sacrosanct.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
"You are not the first to pass this way, nor shall you be the last."

Until someone was, anyway.
I always liked it - and even sat through the bizarre movie at the end. I thought it was so rude for people to just walk through the theatre, onto the next thing, past actual people from the country they were insulting. But that's just me.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
Correct re TTA. It's become way overhyped. It's a filler attraction, good to get off your feet for a few minutes.
Only in WDW fandom can a ride be universally underrated and overhyped. ;)

We would be sad to see it go. It's more of a nostalgic thing for us, riding the TTA/Peoplemover, and while it's fun to try to get the people in oncoming cars to wave back (about 75% success rate in our experience) it's mostly a low-key, refreshing, and relaxing break on a mid-90s summer day in Orlando.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Only in WDW fandom can a ride be universally underrated and overhyped. ;)

We would be sad to see it go. It's more of a nostalgic thing for us, riding the TTA/Peoplemover, and while it's fun to try to get the people in oncoming cars to wave back (about 75% success rate in our experience) it's mostly a low-key, refreshing, and relaxing break on a mid-90s summer day in Orlando.
Exactly! Shade, a nice breeze and time off your feet.

I'll wave next time. Sorry.