Tom vs Josh

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I thought it was going to be more of a collaboration and instead just ended up being me picking the topics, writing whatever you would call the headlines that appeared on screen, and the limited script with the questions, so it basically took up my Tuesday every week for not a whole lot of payoff.

Pooh

Ah well. It was fun, but you deserve payoff! Like (not) hearing us cry-laugh at your most excellent writing. :p

Time to re-up my easydubs membership.

Disneyfan

Yeah, I thought it was going to be more of a collaboration and instead just ended up being me picking the topics, writing whatever you would call the headlines that appeared on screen, and the limited script with the questions, so it basically took up my Tuesday every week for not a whole lot of payoff.
Thank you for the shows! I have been around here for a while and enjoyed "getting to know you" a little better. I appreciate all you have done over the years. I am secretly planning a June trip. So I will be stalking your site to read your great updates.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
It wouldn't surprise me if you see us again in the future, either.

And for the record, I'm actually pretty smiley/friendly in person I think. There was just very rarely anything to smile about during that show unless I was doing something hilarious like taking off and putting back on a poncho.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
It wouldn't surprise me if you see us again in the future, either.

And for the record, I'm actually pretty smiley/friendly in person I think. There was just very rarely anything to smile about during that show unless I was doing something hilarious like taking off and putting back on a poncho.
I appreciate a good dose of snark and reality amidst the world of "OMG THIS IS THE BEST CUPCAKE EVER??" stuff.

BoSoxGal

Would love to see more. Been following the site for many years now (we actually ran into you one Star Wars weekend!). The show was a fun new way to get your helpful insight.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
The show was a complete disaster. But they are moving studios at the end of the month and not starting up again until July, so you're only missing a few episodes even if it had been renewed for four more episodes.