Touring Plans Redux - "BluePrints"

josh

Administrator
Staff member
It takes a lot of time. I don't just make this stuff up. Everything is thoroughly tested, in some cases more times than any of us would like to recount. We've tried a whole bunch of pretty bizarre ride combinations too, "just in case." Then the actual writing of the plans takes a lot of time, especially with the full map in Adobe Illustrator, menu choices in Adobe Acrobat, full writeup in Microsoft Word, and then the conversion of all three into the final PDF file.

USAgooner

Would Get Along Well With Matt Hochberg
Thank you for your work. BTW keep twittering. Your witty comments make some of my days. I don't know about the other days.

Trueblue63

Still recalls that Hollywood & Vine's food was unm
The color map was impressive and so is the numbering. Good luck getting this off the ground.

jillyb

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversa
Thank you for your work. BTW keep twittering. Your witty comments make some of my days. I don't know about the other days.
I agree! The tweet about getting run over by the blogosphere and "calm down nerd" had me rollin'!

IzzyQ

not enough information for the computer to issue a
really great!

Josh,

these are great! Very easy to read and use! Great job!

Amy

gorsh

Goofus D. Dawg
I think it would be so much fun to test out different touring plan theories...especially if the tour plan includes a Dole Whip Float break!

carlag68

Brand new to easyplans....and just came across this forum....and I love, love....this idea that josh did....looks great...easy to read!!!! I can't wait to see the other for the rest of the parks!!!

tiggr88

prefers quisp over quake
Josh,

These look great!

What would be really cool one day is if they could be personalized to take information like the day visiting (or crowd calendar), then use the estimated wait times/ride times/walk times to give an estimate of what time you would be done with each ride or at certain points in the plan. Not sure that can be done without a spreadsheet or database included in the process, but it would be cool if it could be done.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Talk about :flypig:

You're talking to someone who doesn't know how to change the background on his own website from white.