TS options for next Sat

Mego713

We're planning a quick last-minute trip next weekend. Will spend Fri evening at HS, RD Epcot Sat morning and snack around WS. Plan to make it to MK sometime before HEA to enjoy that and hopefully snag at least one FP for Space. We will RD AK Sun morning to tour Pandora, hit our fave attractions and be on the road back home after lunch. What I'm looking for are suggestions for a Table Service meal late Sat afternoon/early evening, with availability a week out. We love Ohana and I have the reservation finder searching for an ADR, but would like a back up plan in case that doesn't pan out. We like the break of driving to a resort to relax and eat, and even better if it's on the monorail and we can just head into MK after dinner. We are a party of 6, myself, DH, and kids ages 11, 9, 8, 6, so nothing too fancy or "adults only." Right now Kona is my back up plan but I want to make sure we are considering all of our options. Thanks!

vicki_c

THE RULES!!!
The Wave at the Contemporary fits the close to MK and on the monorail, and it most likely won't be hard to get a reservation a week out.