Two ways to get a free copy of The easy Guide

gccmedina

I posted my review on my Facebook pages and amazon. On Sunday I was at a clients house just reviewing their upcoming trip and your book was on their kitchen counter! I tell all of my clients to buy it.

gccmedina

Your very welcome the least I can do for all that you have done! You made my first trip with DD wonderful and I am so excited to be planning my next one. Plus on my Facebook page another client that I gave my 2014 copy to raved about the book, so then another client posted that she just ordered it! Really cool

gccmedina

And I got my book today I am going to use it in a basket for a teenage girls cancer support group fundraiser in March. They sell out the tables every year. I will post a picture :)

gccmedina

A picture of my Disney survival basket for a fundraiser for Kaely's Kindness Foudation, a support program for teen girls with cancer. Thanks Dave and Josh
2015-01-26 20.17.30.jpg

Bobb_o

I don't want to eat in to your sales but it's available to Prime members with Kindle devices for free thanks to the Kindle Owner's Lending Library.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
As your one book to "borrow" that month? I think there are around a million to choose from.

gccmedina

I always recommend the book and this site. I just booked a new client the other day, so of course sent her the info on this site and the book. Her response she loves the site and is going to get the book, because they didn't have a clue what they were doing when they went last year. :RpS_thumbsup: