Unique Offer Code

Anne

We received one that said "up to 35% off" but didn't list specific hotel prices. When I clicked on the link it wouldn't take my last name, just my parents' last name (they are on our account). But when it came to booking a room it automatically filled in my name as the primary guest.

For our dates the first week of December the prices are:
AoA: $163
Contemporary (tower rooms only): $472
CBR: $197
CSR: $184
Pop: $117
Riviera: $413 (standard studio only)
Grand Floridian: $486
OKW: $398 (1 bdrm) $615 (2 bdrm)
SSR: $296 (studio) $394 (1 bdrm) $608 (2 bdrm)

I saw speculation that this unique offer code (which seems to have gone out to a larger number of people than normal) is their way of offering discounts to those who are not local/Southern states or AP holders without getting criticism for offering deals that "lure" people from distant states. The rates look pretty comparable to the Southern states/AP room only discounts recently released.

RetroCOTfan

My mother-in-law is on our account, too, and even with her name I can't get in online.

Interesting that Pop was $117 for you, and $119 for me. Lucky. :LOL:

And I assume that AoA rate is for a Little Mermaid room, not a suite.

Anne

My mother-in-law is on our account, too, and even with her name I can't get in online.

Interesting that Pop was $117 for you, and $119 for me. Lucky. :LOL:

And I assume that AoA rate is for a Little Mermaid room, not a suite.
Whenever I get these codes it's a trial and error exercise to figure out what name/zip code combo to use. There are 5 different last names on my account (people that I manage). Have you tried your mother-in-laws last name but your zip code? I used my parents' last name plus my zip code and that is ultimately what worked.

Perhaps the difference between our prices for Pop are which nights I selected. The $119 might be the average for the week (including both a Friday and Saturday) and I selected a 6 night week with more weekdays.

Yes AoA was for mermaid rooms. The Family Suites are $355

RetroCOTfan

Eureka! After trying approximately 30 combinations, I tried my step-daughter's last name and my mother-in-law's ZIP, and that worked. Disney IT never ceases to amaze.

Good point about Pop - I wasn't thinking about variations based on dates.