Upgraded to CL!

Disneyfan

DD and I were living the good life in July! We had a one night stay at YC and got upgraded! It was only one night, but it was fun. We moved over the a two bedroom Presidential at Bonnet Creek after that. I had always wanted to stay at an Epcot area resort. It was very enjoyable. I am glad I got to give Stormalong Bay a try. I probably would have enjoyed it more when the kids were small. I should have chosen a more lucrative career so I could always be living the good life.:RpS_biggrin:

ChristineOH

Yay for you!

I'm a teacher, and I love my job, but there are days I wonder why I didn't pursue a job that would allow me to afford all the vacations I dream about. lol!

Disneyfan

Yay for you!

I'm a teacher, and I love my job, but there are days I wonder why I didn't pursue a job that would allow me to afford all the vacations I dream about. lol!
I plan many dream vacations that I never take. I am a teacher, too. For the most part, the times you can travel are also the prime pricing times. I do have champagne tastes. Problem is, I don't have a beer budget, I have a tap water budget. I do enjoy those sweet little first grade faces I see every day. I also enjoyed being with my own kids during summers and holidays. The years flew by so quickly.